Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggress Leaves Niglet In Car While She "Works"...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1strip.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	9026

While her mother worked the pole inside, a three-year-old girl was roaming around the parking lot of a Florida strip club early yesterday morning, police report.
    Responding to a 911 call about the unsupervised child, police found the girl--crying and confused--alone outside the all-nude Vegas Cabaret in Lauderhill, a Broward County city, around 2 AM.

The child had apparently been sleeping inside a Toyota Corolla that was not running and had a window cracked open for ventilation. In the rear of the car, cops reported, were toys and a car seat.Around 2:30 AM, Manouchika Daniels, 23, approached officers and identified herself as the child’s mother. According to police, Daniels had left her daughter unattended in the parking lot for about three hours.

Seen above, Daniels was arrested on a felony child neglect charge and booked into the county jail, where the Miami resident is locked up in lieu of $5000 bond.
    Daniels’s daughter, police reported, “appeared to be well cared for and in good spirits” as she and officers awaited the arrival of child welfare workers (who eventually took custody of the girl).

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/chil...neglect-384692

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Manouchika ?

Man this one has it all. Niglet abuse, CPS, the PoPo, a jacked nigger name, a $100 dollar hooptie, muh-poosie and a mother of the year humping a brass pole for formula and Newpawts.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should have arrested the niglet as well. The turdlet was wandering around the parking lot. I'll bet multiple cars were broken into and robbed.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuse me. People pay to see that boon naked?
    Why?

Oh, wait a minute. I take my family to the zoo all the time.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

The niglet is still wasting air!