Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dumb NJ City Council coons say that to "Jew Down" someone is a 'verb' and not a slur

So if I say to "nigger down" someone, that's not a slur?

TRENTON — Councilwoman Robin Vaughn claimed in defending embattled council president Kathy McBride that “to Jew someone down is a verb” and demanded the city law department investigate the source of the leak of closed-door conversations.

McBride is under fire after she allegedly said during a Sept. 5 executive session that a city attorney was “able to wait her out and Jew her down” to settle a personal injury lawsuit for a lower amount.

“We really need to get a more acute meaning and understanding of ‘anti-Semitic,’” Vaughn wrote in comments on Facebook responding to questions from constituents about the controversy, which were obtained by The Trentonian. “I believe her comment ‘Jew down’ was more in reference to negotiating not ‘I hate Jews.’ Inappropriate in today’s PC culture absolutely, but to Jew someone down is a verb and is not-anti-anything or indicative of hating Jewish people.”
    https://www.trentonian.com/news/tren...30b850d00.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    On occasion I don't have the correct part to fix something, so I just NIGGER RIG IT!

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    So if I say to "nigger down" someone, that's not a slur?

https://www.trentonian.com/news/tren...30b850d00.html
    THAT'S RAYCISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Niggers are idiotic hypocrites.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sometimes say they caught a thief red-handed, even though the hand is normally black.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    For years I always thought the expression was "to chew someone down", like to gnaw away at a price.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about nigger knocking? Where kids knock on someones door then run and hide? Sounds like a verb to me. We need a congressional hearing on nigger knocking and its benefits to society.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    What about nigger knocking? Where kids knock on someones door then run and hide? Sounds like a verb to me. We need a congressional hearing on nigger knocking and its benefits to society.
    My sister got that from her friends, before we learned to hate niggers and not just make fun of niglets at school. My dad grew up with the expression "shiny as a nigger's heel."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers insist on "Jew down" then I insist we can use niggling, niggardly, snigger, and niggles as real words of the American English lexicon.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers think they can't be racist. They literally say it isn't possible and try to define it as "prejudice + power". I guess being on city council and hating anyone not a nigger isn't both of those things...