Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerball ratings continue to go downhill by double digits

‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Fall In Week 2 As Falcons Clip Eagles For Dramatic Win
    Our team of niggers can run faster and throw a ball better than your team of niggers!

It wasn’t just Philadelphia that fell on SNF. The primetime matchup snared a 12.2/22 in metered market results, an 18% drop in the early metrics from the New England Patriots’ blowout victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers in last week’s SNF season opener.

Injuring the Comcast-owned net and the league a little more, last night’s NBC flagship show was also down 12% from the Dallas Cowboys’ SNF win against the New York Jets on Week 2 of the 2018-2019 season, on September 16 last year.
    Coming off a strong 100th-season debut September 5, a rising SNF opener and an upward-moving Monday Night Football starter, last night’s double-digit decline for the sometimes spellbinding game has to give the NFL and its broadcasting partners pause. Could the tide be turning back to the ratings ills of the pass few seasons after an initial swell?
    https://deadline.com/2019/09/falcons...es-1202735662/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm happy to see the decline. I never did care much for enriching any kind of nigger. Most folks are getting tired of nigger antics. They should just go back to cleaning toilets.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD.

So sick of niggers everywhere fucking up sports with their antics. People are finally wising up.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they would make the nigger felon league like the movie Death Race I would watch it religiously. Could you imagine? Jamal runs over a little circle and give his team oil slicks. But Dartovious is right behind and runs over the flame thrower circle. The entire field is now on fire!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In other news....

Ben Roethlisberger is out for the season, Drew Brees is out for 6 weeks, Nick Foles and Sam Darnold both injured....Eli Manning has been benched...all starters...

AND COLIN KAEPERNICK STILL DOESN'T HAVE A JOB! 5 starters out or benched for expended periods in week two, and no one wants to even return a phone call to the kneeling monkey.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...i1hgqansgjwjoa

This pleases me.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    In other news....

Ben Roethlisberger is out for the season, Drew Brees is out for 6 weeks, Nick Foles and Sam Darnold both injured....Eli Manning has been benched...all starters...

AND COLIN KAEPERNICK STILL DOESN'T HAVE A JOB! 5 starters out or benched for expended periods in week two, and no one wants to even return a phone call to the kneeling monkey.

This pleases me.
    Kaepernick not having a job is the BEST of all!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In other news....

This pleases me.
    Hell yeah!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

AND COLIN KAEPERNICK STILL DOESN'T HAVE A JOB!
    That's not what I heard.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0_FB_IMG_1503627556804.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	9045

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weak Three: Seas of Empty Seats Plague Several NFL Teams

By the time the NFL’s Week 3 games had come and gone on Sunday, there were many fans on social media still left wondering why stadiums across the nation seemed so empty.
    https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...ral-nfl-teams/