Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglet survives, but its nigling Sahiyd rockfished saving it

Sahiyd Thomas-Joyner, of Moore, S.C., which is about 15 minutes from Spartanburg, died Friday after trying to save his 12-year-old brother in Lake Keowee, near Keowee Toxaway State Park, according to local reports.

Pickens County Deputy Coroner Gary Duncan said Thomas-Joyner was on a camping trip with a church when he realized his brother was struggling in the lake around 7 p.m. on Friday. Duncan said Thomas-Joyner pushed his brother back to shore, but then went backward and under the water.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...ounger-brother

Of course there's a GibsMeDat set up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	safe_image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	8998
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    These niggers constantly rockfishing! I could swim since I was 5 years old and I've never known anyone who couldn't, at least enough to avoid drowning in a lake, a pond or a swimming pool. Here we have a 12 and 15 year old who can't swim, can't even dogpaddle to save their worthless lives. Why can't niggers swim?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    These niggers constantly rockfishing! I could swim since I was 5 years old and I've never known anyone who couldn't, at least enough to avoid drowning in a lake, a pond or a swimming pool. Here we have a 12 and 15 year old who can't swim, can't even dogpaddle to save their worthless lives. Why can't niggers swim?
    Before someone chimes in with the standard bone density answer, let's put the bullshit to rest once and for all.

Yes, niggers have denser bones....

Bone density at all skeletal sites was statistically significantly greater in black than in white subjects; on average, adjustment for covariates reduced the percentage density differences by 42% for men and 34% for women. Adjusted bone density at various skeletal sites was 4.5-16.1% higher for black than for white men and was 1.2-7.3% higher for black than for white women. We concluded that racial differences in bone mineral density are not accounted for by clinical or biochemical variables measured in early adulthood.
    If we went with a high average, nigger bucks bones are ~10% denser that white men's bones are.

But......the argument is crap because a man (and niggers) skeleton only account for 15% of total body mass.

So....15% of overall mass is 10% more dense. Not buying the density excuse.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So....15% of overall mass is 10% more dense. Not buying the density excuse.
    BUT! If all the extra bone density is concentrated in the thick skull, then it makes sense they all drown. They can't keep their small-brained, dense heads above water.