Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Breeder Self Deletes Herself with her Own Car in a coffee shop drive-thru line

This has got to be the stupidest nig fail of all times. I know it's old, from 2016, but it is so stupid that only a nigger could do it. It's true Darwin Award material.
    The hoe was waiting in line for coffee. Then she dropped her card or something out of the driver's window. Instead of at least putting the car in Park, she got partially out of the door and hit the gas instead of the brake. Then the cars door got pushed back at her as the car went by some brickwork to the right of the drive-thru window and crushed her to death.

Last edited by Groid_Rage; 09-16-2019 at 04:16 PM. Reason: syntax
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    An oldie but a GOODie! I remember reading about that but didn't know it was a bootlipped sow. How many niglets weren't shit out since then?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "She was the mother of THREE.YOUNG. CHILDREN." (big sad face)

Oh, no! Are we supposed to weep about the fact that the sow squirted out a bunch of butt nuggets with every buck she spread for and then was so brain-dead she killed herself? I wonder what happened when the three bucks who sired the sprogs got contacted to pay for the fruit of their loins. "I ain't know nuthin' 'bout no sprogs!!" Moot point. They're probably all in NU.

Sows need to have birth control implanted under their black hides, the way we do with feral cats(who are much better mothers).

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The coffee shop closed for the day out of respect for the fambly..."
    One. Whole. Day.

And I guarantee, it wasn't "respeck". It was to hose off the smeared nigger grease off of the drive through and deororize it. I'll bet it's bootlips sounded like a car tire screeching as they slid against the drive through wall.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That goes to show you just how damn lazy a nigger can be. Too lazy to take a second and make one move of its arm to put the car in park for safety's sake.
    Certainly the restaurant has security footage, lets see it!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.