Abusive thug fractured girlfriend’s face by smashing her head through car windscreen

Leon Thompson, 39, viciously attacked girlfriend of two years Danielle Perry, 27, outside his home, smashing her head through his car windscreen. As she lay on the ground bleeding from multiple facial fractures, Thompson continued to pummel her in the head by kicking and stamping on her.

After his arrest he told police her injuries were ‘self-harm’. The couple had gone to a friend’s house earlier in the evening when the conversation turned to domestic violence. Danielle reminded Thompson how he had previously slapped her in the face − almost breaking her nose − to the shock of others in the group.

How can these mudsharks resist the charm and good looks of handsome niggers like this? Soooooooo sexxy.

She said: ‘He’d hit me about eight or nine times before. ‘I’d been given a fat lip and bruises but each time the following day he’d always plead for forgiveness, cook me a meal and say how it’d never happen again. But it always did.
It always did. sigh.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/15/abusi...reen-10745485/