Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Whackjob Sinead O'Connor claims that superstar nigger Prince beat her up

Sinead O’Connor Claims Prince Assaulted Her, Beat Up Other Women and Did ‘Dark Drugs’

Irish singer/songwriter Sinead O’Connor has accused the late musician Prince of trying to beat her up as well as attacking other women.

“Prince tried to beat me up,” O’Connor, 52, recalled on breakfast TV show Good Morning Britain on Monday. “It was a very frightening experience.”

He was wanting me to be a protégé of his and ordered that I don’t swear anymore in my interviews,” she continued. “I told him where he could go and he went for me. He went upstairs and got a pillow and he had something hard in the pillow. I ran out of his house, hiding behind a tree.”

At one point, she added, they were on a highway in Malibu at 5 a.m., and Prince was “trying to punch” her while she was spitting at him: “I had to go ring someone’s doorbell, which my father always told me to do if I was in a situation like that.”
    https://sputniknews.com/viral/201909...id-dark-drugs/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oddly enough, I believe her. Partly anyway. I believe that he was a typical violent nigger. But she was probably trying to force herself onto him knowing the nigger was on the down low.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prince was “trying to punch” her while she was spitting at him:
    Isn't all that just nigger courtship?

He "tried" to beat her up. He "tried" to hit her. The little kinky buck couldn't even be a proper nigger and I guess his high heels hampered his efforts.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    She recounted that Prince summoned her to his house in Los Angeles one night....
    And she went?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see she is wearing a burka. If she is upset that some little half breed feminine man was trying to beat her up imagine what she will think when one of her muzzie lovers gets pissed at her.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I see she is wearing a burka. If she is upset that some little half breed feminine man was trying to beat her up imagine what she will think when one of her muzzie lovers gets pissed at her.
    I read somewhere that this BAT SHIT CRAZY beeyotch converted to jizzlam a few years ago. She went from bad to WAY worse!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Converts to Islam;
    Cavorts with a somewhat fruity nigger;
    Hasn't yet been stoned to death for being a loose western whore who cavorts with niggers.

Nothing I hate worse than cultists who don't live up to expectations. Honestly...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.