Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ilhan Omar (DUMBASS-MN) compares migrant detention camps to nigger slave dungeons

The stupid ! It is strong with this one.
    Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) compared migrant shelters in the U.S. to dungeons used during the African slave trade, according to a video that surfaced Saturday evening.
    A video surfaced Saturday evening showing the far-left “Squad” member speaking to a group and comparing migrant shelters in the U.S. to dungeons used during the African slave trade:

“We arrived in Ghana, and one of the first things we did was to visit what some would say is a castle, but they were dungeons,” Omar said.

“And I remember as we arrived one of the guides let us into the female dungeon, and he started giving us a description of what was– what used to take place as the Africans were being kept, were held there as captives,” she continued.

“And every time he gave a description I had this sort of flashback to an image that I saw on TV in Libya where you had Africans in a small room that were now captives, and that image was from today,” she added.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-slave-trade/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical Somalicoon shitskin with an IQ less than 60.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.