Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tranny nig RuPaul says Meghan Markle "challenges the norm" of the Royal Family

I'm no fan of the Monarchy. But, mongrelizing it certainly is nooooo improvement.

Drag Race host RuPaul believes Meghan Markle joining the royal family 'signifies a whole new era' - and praises the way she 'challenges the norm'

RuPaul has described the Duchess of Sussex joining the royal family as a 'whole new era', and praised her for 'challenging the norm'.

The host of RuPaul's Drag Race, which is set to hit UK screens in the autumn after 10 years of success in America, originally wanted Meghan, 38, to star as a guest host, but she was heavily pregnant with baby Archie a the time of filming.

And Rupaul, 58, who won an Emmy for outstanding host for a reality or competition program at the Microsoft Theater in LA yesterday, has admitted that is still keen for her to feature on season two.
    Hollyweird just can't seem to find enough awards to give to niggers, now can they?
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...royal-era.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the monarchy, but then I am English. Prince Philip is superb and like a fine wine, gets better with age. Megain on the other hand, ages like milk.

What the likes of Rupaul, that ginger half prince dimwit Harry and Megain's cheeleading squad are too thick to realise is that the half chimp Duchess is actually playing the role of her life.

She wants to be the next Diana 'princess of hearts'.

Anyone with eyes and an IQ above 80 can see that she doesn't want to fit in with the Royal family. She is going out of her way to piss off the British taxpayer with her profligate spending and failure to turn up at public events. Even snubbing Queenie's family gathering at Balmoral to watch some silverback lose at tennis across the pond.

All of this is leading to it getting a divorce, proclaiming it was never loved and always felt excluded by the British royal family and British public, because 'raycis'.

HEY PRESTO!! Untold airtime back in the states, no end of media coverage and 'exclusive' interviews with Orca and that tuppence lapper Ellen De generate.

This is exactly what it wants.

It will all end up in a terrible tax payer funded private jet incident, which goes down (lol - it is rumoured her only saving grace is that she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose) somewhere off the west coast of Ireland after an unfortunate collision with an errant Russian Bear bomber (read RAF Typhoon).

Conspiracy theories will abound and after a couple of minutes nobody who matters will give a Tinker's cuss about whoever the fuck she was supposed to be in the first place.

Irrelevant then, irrelevant now and irrelevant about two minutes after that AAM obliterates the Gulfstream V.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I like the monarchy, but then I am English. Prince Philip is superb and like a fine wine, gets better with age. Megain on the other hand, ages like milk.

What the likes of Rupaul, that ginger half prince dimwit Harry and Megain's cheeleading squad are too thick to realise is that the half chimp Duchess is actually playing the role of her life.

She wants to be the next Diana 'princess of hearts'.

Anyone with eyes and an IQ above 80 can see that she doesn't want to fit in with the Royal family. She is going out of her way to piss off the British taxpayer with her profligate spending and failure to turn up at public events. Even snubbing Queenie's family gathering at Balmoral to watch some silverback lose at tennis across the pond.

All of this is leading to it getting a divorce, proclaiming it was never loved and always felt excluded by the British royal family and British public, because 'raycis'.

HEY PRESTO!! Untold airtime back in the states, no end of media coverage and 'exclusive' interviews with Orca and that tuppence lapper Ellen De generate.

This is exactly what it wants.

It will all end up in a terrible tax payer funded private jet incident, which goes down (lol - it is rumoured her only saving grace is that she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose) somewhere off the west coast of Ireland after an unfortunate collision with an errant Russian Bear bomber (read RAF Typhoon).

Conspiracy theories will abound and after a couple of minutes nobody who matters will give a Tinker's cuss about whoever the fuck she was supposed to be in the first place.

Irrelevant then, irrelevant now and irrelevant about two minutes after that AAM obliterates the Gulfstream V.
    Hopefully your people will make sure the plane goes down far enough offshore of Ireland so as not to contaminate Irish fishing grounds. Besides that, I'm 100% onboard with that scenario.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    ....which goes down (lol - it is rumoured her only saving grace is that she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose) somewhere off the west coast of Ireland after an unfortunate collision with an errant Russian Bear bomber (read RAF Typhoon).
    Bravo Sir...BRAVO. I'm laughing my yankee ass off here.

Oh and for those of you who were never issued an Odin's Balls decoder ring...

Back in the day 'tuppence' was slang for vagina. The term is based on the first female public toilets on Bedford street in London, where you had to pay a tuppence 'penny' to take a piss.
    P.S. I always admired Prince Philip as well.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Bravo Sir...BRAVO. I'm laughing my yankee ass off here.

Oh and for those of you who were never issued an Odin's Balls decoder ring...

P.S. I always admired Prince Philip as well.
    I require a decoder ring?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I require a decoder ring?
    Meh, just the British colloquialisms that one must decipher when reading your posts. Quite charming actually and pretty damn funny most of the time.

BTW, re Meagain and the Gulfstream...I looked it up and it'd be a helluva deal for the GB citizenry given the mongrels current spending habits.

"Between the cost of fuel and everything else associated with operating a plane, we have averaged the cost of flying to be roughly between $5,000 -$6,000 an hour if you don’t shell out the extra $4-7 million for the plane and about $2,000 if you own the plane and fly at least 15 hours a month."

Also,
    G5 pilots are not amateurs and far from cheap. Most actually require their own hand selected crew to cater to you, and with that I can tell you that it ups the ticket by an additional $120,000 a year minimum. Most pilots we spoke to only flew G4’s and charged $15,000 per flight minimum, if not hired on contract, no matter the distance. The crew below is extra.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mexican-Flight-Attendants-Hot-Photo.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	9027

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I'm no fan of the Monarchy. But, mongrelizing it certainly is nooooo improvement.

Drag Race host RuPaul believes Meghan Markle joining the royal family 'signifies a whole new era' - and praises the way she 'challenges the norm'

Hollyweird just can't seem to find enough awards to give to niggers, now can they?
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...royal-era.html
    I wonder what Queen Elizabeth thinks about having a quadroon niglet for a grankeyid?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't give a shit about the royal family. But this is what they get for mixing with the beast. Now they have opened the door to let the shines in.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I don't give a shit about the royal family. But this is what they get for mixing with the beast. Now they have opened the door to let the shines in.
    Same her, that fugly halfrican is going to ruin everything she gets her jenkem stained paws on, including the palace
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    You mean more "shines." They already have apefreakoons and Mudslimes and apreakoon Mudslimes. Now they will just let mo' in!!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You mean more "shines." They already have apefreakoons and Mudslimes and apreakoon Mudslimes. Now they will just let mo' in!!
    There are more?

I thought Africa and Pakistan were empty, judging by the amount of sub-human scum I see whenever I venture outside.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Proof I don't care about them . I didn't even know they already had them.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    that tuppence lapper Ellen De generate.
    Don't hold back how you feel on our account.