Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ed Buck, who batwinged two down low bucks in his apartment, still has bucks over to visit his pad

The guy might look like a dorkier version of Orville Redenbacher, but he sure knows how to give down low bucks batwings!

Ed Buck, 65, is visited by young black man wearing arm bandage and carrying paper towels, as Dem donor is STILL having visitors at his seedy LA pad - despite two dying of a meth overdose after being invited over for sex sessions

The family of one of his alleged victims, Gemmel Moore, claim in a lawsuit filed this year that Buck fulfilled his sexual fantasies by injecting young black men with increasing doses of crystal meth during days-long sex sessions.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...apartment.html

Hillary Clinton Donor Ed Buck Is Still Having Young Black Men Over to See Him at His Seedy Apartment

Jasmyne Cannick told FOX and Friends nearly a dozen black men have come forward to speak on their experiences with “serial predator” Ed Buck.
    Cannick also went off on the Democrat Party: “Over 77% of black people in California vote Democratic. We vote for Democrats. It is a shame that when something like this happens, when you have the chair of your state party when at the time of this , Eric Bauman, who was willing to turn a blind eye as well as instruct others not to speak on it. As a black woman, as a black Democrat, I expect more from my party.

But some things never change.
    Ed Buck is reportedly STILL having young black men visit him at his seedy LA apartment
    This is despite two men dying of a meth overdose at his apartment after being invited over for sex sessions.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...edy-apartment/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you imagine how much nigger aids that creep has up inside of him?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buck fulfilled his sexual fantasies by injecting young black men with increasing doses of crystal meth during days-long sex sessions.
    Did everyone check out those sick-making pictures?? This is one of the kinkiest, most twisted things I've heard of in some time. Oh, the poor down low niggers. I'm sure they tried to fight this old guy off every step of the way but just could NOT escape the clutches of this 65-year old man in his underwear and one of the nogs was a silverback. We know nigger bucks find drug use and gay sex simply abhorrant. The niggers are surely helpless innocent victims of this depraved YT who kidnapped them off the streets.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Did everyone check out those sick-making pictures?? This is one of the kinkiest, most twisted things I've heard of in some time. Oh, the poor down low niggers. I'm sure they tried to fight this old guy off every step of the way but just could NOT escape the clutches of this 65-year old man in his underwear and one of the nogs was a silverback. We know nigger bucks find drug use and gay sex simply abhorrant. The niggers are surely helpless innocent victims of this depraved YT who kidnapped them off the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Buck" is such an appropriate name for this fudgepacker.
    Here's hoping many more batwings are handed out before the AIDS fairy takes him home to Satan.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.