Thread: Planet Negro

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Planet Negro

Movie about niggers flying to Mars.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    I sat through the whole thing. It's got some funny moments but no LOL jokes. It's a bunch of hate whitey social commentary with some faggotry mixed in. The total budget was $5,000 as the HNIC explained in a separate interview.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992)
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992)
    That's what I was expecting to see in the original post! Back in the early days of internet, trolls were called SNeRTS (Snotty Nosed Repulsive Teens). I was acting like a snert on AOL and the Gay Nigger Association of America kept trying to recruit me. They had an online application in which you had to answer yes to two questions:

Are you Gay?

Are you a nigger?

I wouldn't join. Now I kind of wish I had. Ah well. Chimpout is better.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post

BTW: I met Steve Jobs quite a few times, very intelligent guy, but a major douche nozzle.
    One of thew old school tech guys I used to talk to on another board grew up in Palo Alto and used to know Steve Jobs. He said the guy did a shit ton of acid in his youth. But, yeah the guy was a major asshole. When they made that movie The Pirates Of Silicon Valley, Steve Jobs tried to sue to keep it from being released because it portrayed him as a total asshole. The movie was actually, really really good.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    That's what I was expecting to see in the original post! Back in the early days of internet, trolls were called SNeRTS (Snotty Nosed Repulsive Teens). I was acting like a snert on AOL and the Gay Nigger Association of America kept trying to recruit me. They had an online application in which you had to answer yes to two questions:

Are you Gay?

Are you a nigger?

I wouldn't join. Now I kind of wish I had. Ah well. Chimpout is better.
    I never joined the GNAA, either. But after WEEV was railroaded and jailed it fell apart. That's why WEEV hates niggers so much. The Judge that ruled against him, knew nothing about computers or hacking, and was a huge ghetto she boon complete with tacky ghetto nigger finger nails. They really did set his ass up. Bad.