Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleveland Mayor nigger grandson beats the hell out of his breeding sow

Mayor and police try to cover it up. No shocker there.
    Speaking of this Mayor, is that a nigger or not? Its so bleached out i cant tell.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/09/...ttacked-woman/

https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/09/...an-believe-me/
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't believe that is a nigger. Not sure though. But it is just as bad. He is a democrat.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are corrupt by nature. Giving them any authority whatsoever will end in chaos or tragedy about 100% of the time.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I don't believe that is a nigger. Not sure though. But it is just as bad. He is a democrat.
    Democrats are as bad, and in some cases, worse than niggers. Niggers have no brains, but some dumbocrats are very smart, yet, they champion destructive policies that glorify niggers, criminals, illegals, and everything unlawful.

I'm wondering how the grandchild is as dark as can be, if it was truly descended from the mayor. On the other hand, one can argue it got so dark as the mayor already has nigger genes. And like we say 1% nigger = full nigger, so yeah, it's a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Democrats are as bad, and in some cases, worse than niggers. Niggers have no brains, but some dumbocrats are very smart, yet, they champion destructive policies that glorify niggers, criminals, illegals, and everything unlawful.

I'm wondering how the grandchild is as dark as can be, if it was truly descended from the mayor. On the other hand, one can argue it got so dark as the mayor already has nigger genes. And like we say 1% nigger = full nigger, so yeah, it's a nigger.
    There is also the very likely scenario, this cuck let his wife take nigger dick.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I checked out Wikipedia, the old timer is actually a nigger.

Jackson is the son of an African-American father and an Italian-American mother.[2] Jackson grew up in the Kinsman and Central neighborhoods.
    Thats amazing, women were actually burning coal 72 years ago? I thought it only started back in the 60s when Obamas mudshark mom was slithering around.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Thats amazing, women were actually burning coal 72 years ago? I thought it only started back in the 60s when Obamas mudshark mom was slithering around.
    I guess when a girl is the ugliest, fattest one on the block...
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.