Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Sowpotomus LaToya says GibsMeDat and wants more of your tax dollahs

LaToya has plenty of money to feed herself into morbid obesity, has a car and no doubt the latest phone and internet service, but she wants more for her and her groidle of sprogs. How about chasing down the sperm donor bucks instead of squeezing the last dollar from taxpayers to support this fat, lazy sow and her hellspawn? This pisses me off so damned much!

After years of waiting, LaToya Washington, parasitic fat sow who is disabled because she eats so damned much, finally received her Section 8 housing vouchers last December. If all goes well, she and three of her children will move into an apartment in Skyway this month or early next. They found the home with help from Mary's Place, just before the vouchers, which are provided to low-income people and allotted through a lottery, were set to expire.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mcknight_disabilityhousing_0234.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	8927

https://crosscut.com/2019/09/once-sa...cant-keep-rent

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is nothing I could say to comment on this that would not get me immediately banned from the forum.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you know that often times new complexes and condos are required to have a certain amount of low income apartments now? So while a normal person with a job can see rent as high as a mortgage payment less the taxes for a one bedroom place( lowest rent controlled places in my area run about $1500 on average for a 1-2 bedroom place), a fat nigger like this can move into a 3-4 bedroom apartment/condo for like $300 a month. They will get the SNAP, free utilities etc and just stay home all day. Their niglets run wild all over the neighborhood. Then just about 10-11pm when most people are in bed for work the next day, that is when the bass starts thumping... But no... You can't complain to the HOA and get them the fuck out... Because they are stuck with the contract that said they need to keep this niggers there as part of the agreement to build. But... They also do not tell you that when you purchase.

I'm out of this area pretty soon. Well, this neighborhood anyway. Going to be purchasing a house by the end of the year.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah this pisses me off to no end. While I'm doing it the hard way, and trust me...a single/divorced man, without the benefit of a second income from a wife/gf....its a bitch. Rent, utilities, groceries, satellite, car insurance, gasoline..it ain't easy and I don't collect a thin dime in gibs. It is definitely doing it the hard way.

Then I see this ignorant, grotesque, lazy, fat, stupid, worthless piece of shit...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can just hope it has a heart attack soon.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    LaToya has plenty of money to feed herself into morbid obesity, has a car and no doubt the latest phone and internet service, but she wants more for her and her groidle of sprogs. How about chasing down the sperm donor bucks instead of squeezing the last dollar from taxpayers to support this fat, lazy sow and her hellspawn? This pisses me off so damned much!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mcknight_disabilityhousing_0234.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	8927

https://crosscut.com/2019/09/once-sa...cant-keep-rent
    That fat bitch probably eats more than the amount of rent in one week! Boy do I hate NIGGERS!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Did you know that often times new complexes and condos are required to have a certain amount of low income apartments now?
    I think it was San Fran that wouldn't give a developer a permit, because he didn't allocate enough "low income housing" units. Enough units, even though there were already going to be a bunch. It's a matter of simple economics and business that this is what drives up the prices for everyone else, especially when a building owner is guaranteed to lose money (no matter how much government pays the rent) on every nigger. When your lease is renewed $100 higher, or your common charges go up, it's to pay for all the monkeyshines damage.

NY is infamous for this, and it spread to the suburbs. I've mentioned a few times that part of why we left Westchester was all the "affordable housing" being built around us. Nice, affluent towns, and not "white" either. We had lots of hard-working, successful Asians (Orientals and Indians) in law, accounting, engineering and other professional jobs. But because there weren't enough niggers and Section Ape, we were "racist." So Obama's HUD sued, and the county executive said not only will HUD get what it wants, how about more. Even worse than a percentage of units, basically every last apartment and condo was gibs for niggers and spiggers, complete with advertisements in the city on moving into the suburbs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    About 20 years ago, my long ago ex gf and I were renting a townhome in a very nice part of town. One step down from a gated community, but it was nice a very nice community. Our rent was around 1800 a month for the place, 2 car garage, 2 bedroom, walk in closets, the works. All the neighbors were great, everyone was really cool. Well, a few blocks down from us, the "landlords" decided to turn 3-4 buildings into Section 8. So the neighborhood started going to shit. No niggers at all, anywhere, now there were these townhomes full of them (each building was essentially a 4 plex townhome). Within months, they converted more to Section 8. Now, cars are getting broken into. Houses are being burglarized. Even heard a rumor of a rape happening. I went to the rental office (we had just renewed our lease) to find out what the fuck they were going to do about the crime. I was met with a new gal, never seen her before, who gave zero fucks. I kept saying how bad things were, that we were paying almost 2k a month just in rent to be there, it all fell on deaf ears. Finally, she said "Well, if you don't like it, here..." and pulled out a form for us to break our lease. I brought it home, we found a new place, signed the form and were out in a week or so. A few weeks later, I we stopped back to visit our old neighbors and they said that within 24 hours of us moving out, jigs moved into our old unit. I took a peak and it was already a nigger nest. Stolen bikes on the lawn, dogs barking (we were told no animals allowed), garbage piled around the garbage can, etc.

I get it, that it's guaranteed rent, but what a headache to deal with.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I mentioned on another forum how seeing parasites working the system and sucking up my hard-earned dollars makes me crazy. I didn't even mention niggers, who can be classified as "disabled" because they're too fat to walk. Still, my post was deleted and I got a slap on the wrist. So nice to be in a place where I'm allowed to have an opinion, even if it's not PC or nigger-loving.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I mentioned on another forum how seeing parasites working the system and sucking up my hard-earned dollars makes me crazy. I didn't even mention niggers, who can be classified as "disabled" because they're too fat to walk. Still, my post was deleted and I got a slap on the wrist. So nice to be in a place where I'm allowed to have an opinion, even if it's not PC or nigger-loving.
    So your seeing another forum? I feel so humiliated....so cheap,...betrayed.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So your seeing another forum? I feel so humiliated....so cheap,...betrayed.
    Don't feel that way. It's just a forum for a TeeVee show. I would never go elsewhere to bash niggers. I'm a faithful kinda gal.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Find a nice shinny ball and throw it in the middle of the pool with some fishing line tied to a sinker and the other end taped to the ball. Then break the lock on the pool gate. You'll have a niglet rock fish in no time at all and a nigger lottery against the property management.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    RE section ape

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all (human) men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
    That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    Am I going "too far"?

Are you still paying your taxes?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.