Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jawan and Jordan pull an unloaded gun at the McD's drive-thru over cold burgers

The burgers probably weren't even cold. The niggers, like always, were just making excuses to get a free meal.

Only niggers, and only niggers could be so stupid as to pull a gun but stick around.

The encounter allegedly took place around 4 a.m. Monday at a Palm Coast McDonald’s. Jawan Davis Jr. and Jordon Dunn, both 20, ordered five hamburgers at the drive-thru. According to The Dayton Beach News-Journal, Davis felt the hamburgers were cold and demanded the employee remake them.

“I don’t play about my food,” Davis reportedly said.
    Flagler County deputies arrived on the scene and arrested the two, who were still in the drive-thru line.
    https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/m...old-hamburgers

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now it will get cold slop in the prison line. When it complains this time, it will get a nice shanking in the shower. And I don't mean with a shiv.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The burgers probably weren't even cold. The niggers, like always, were just making excuses to get a free meal.

Only niggers, and only niggers could be so stupid as to pull a gun but stick around.

I'll bet that those 2 primates together have an IQ around 60!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I'll bet that those 2 primates together have an IQ around 60!
    You mean, gifted niggers?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean, gifted niggers?
    LOL! Yep, dey beez edumacated n' sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Gnomesayin'?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit look at the bootlips on the one on the right.
    Other than that, they're pretty much identical. They must be twins and their mammy had a rest pinch when she was shitting the left one out, so smaller nigger lips. Or maybe it's the same jig, before and after full inflation to 80 PSI.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

“I don’t play about my food,” Davis reportedly said.
    But...it's fucking McDonald's. It's not even actual food, you dumb fucking nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv