Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

DPS Officer Tremaine hit with 61 charges- multiple counts of muh dik, extortion, & kidnapping

Whaddya mean ya can't muh dik at traffic stops?

Ex-Trooper Allegedly 'Betrayed Public Trust' And Sexually Abused Women During Traffic Stops
    Former Arizona trooper Tremaine Jackson allegedly used his badge and trooper car to victimize women.

An Arizona state trooper is accused of abusing his power by victimizing a string of women during traffic stops, and now he’s been hit with 61 charges, which include multiple counts of sexual abuse, extortion, and kidnapping.

Tremaine Jackson, 43, has “betrayed public trust” by using his badge and trooper car to victimize at least eight women, Arizona Department of Public Safety Col. Frank Milstead said during a Tuesday press conference, adding that he thinks there may be more victims.
    https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/tr...-traffic-stops

Arizona Department of Public Safety detectives arrested one of their own troopers Tuesday on charges of sexual abuse, extortion, kidnapping, harassment and fraud, AZDPS Col. Frank Milstead said at a news conference.

Tremaine Jackson, 43, an AZDPS trooper for about 13 years, used his position of authority to "bargain leniency for favor," Milstead said.
    Authorities said Tuesday that Jackson would be booked into the Maricopa County Fourth Avenue Jail on charges including sexual abuse, sexual extortion, unlawful sexual conduct, unlawful imprisonment, kidnapping, fraudulent schemes and practices and tampering with a public record.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/11/us/ar...Most+Recent%29
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Put a nigger in a position with some authority and I guarantee they'll abuse it. Every. Single. Time.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I unfortunately was acquainted with a retired dirty cop (white). He used to come into the store where I worked at the time, and he seemed friendly enough, but everyone else just glared at him. I learned that in his 20 years of traffic patrol, he got the occasional vulnerable young girl to get him off in exchange for getting off. Why nothing was ever done about him, I don't know.

Niggers with a badge are a million times worse. That movie line is absolute reality: "I'm your worst fuckin' nightmare, man. I'm a nigger with a badge which means I got permission to kick your fuckin' ass whenever I feel like it!" Now imagine a movie with a white sheriff saying that, minus "nigger." Of course he'd be no hero that audiences are supposed to like and laugh with.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Muh-badge always seems to turn into muh-dikk.