Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Two sows steal from an elderly woman's purse at the grocery store

They were just getting reparations, gnomesayin?

Things like this piss me off so much, especially when I say under my breath that it wouldn't have happened if we had segregation.

In a Facebook post, the Walnut Creek Police Department said a woman and her accomplice “worked in tandem” on Monday to steal the wallet in a local Safeway grocery store. Detectives asked the public for help identifying the two women and included videos of the suspects before and during the theft as well as when they left the store.

The video taken before the theft showed the victim, wearing a pink sweater, in an aisle, choosing what appeared to be deli meat. One of the suspects, wearing a baseball cap, approached the victim while she has her back turned.

The suspect was seen in the video looking around, then walking away. The suspect returned several times, each time looking at the victim, and then looking around. When a shopper began choosing items right next to the elderly woman, the suspect immediately walked away. She came back a short time later and followed the elderly woman as she left the aisle.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/caught-on...ket-police-say

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pickpocketers-4.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	8913
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want segregation. I want niggers GONE. Not even as janitors. Everything from sports to movies to TV shows would be watchable again. Crime would go down at least 70% across the board. Test scores would go up by a significant amount. Welfare would see billions in surplus. Democrats would NEVER get elected again.