Close

Likes Likes:  11
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    Sorry for derailing.
    No apologies required or accepted. Thank you for sharing this powerful story and thank you for your service to your fellow man. It could have been anyone of us laying there hurt or dying. You could have done anything. Providence placed, you chose to help and may you be blessed and not haunted for it.

As we come up on another anniversary of 9/11, it is well to remember that America is not the only people affected by satan's own personaly designed religion of fear spreading, destruction, ignorance, and hate of all things virtuous.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes DeShawn, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome account, Chimpout! Very interesting and sadly tragic...

I think of 7/7 often when I am reminded of all the slaughter, destruction, and savagery ass-lifters have brought to the rest of us!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Awesome account, Chimpout! Very interesting and sadly tragic...

I think of 7/7 often when I am reminded of all the slaughter, destruction, and savagery ass-lifters have brought to the rest of us!
    Since that day on trains I've never sat in the middle of a carriage. Working on them, I ALWAYS sit at the carriage ends (near the vestibules) not because they are the best seats (can be quite bothersome sitting there in standard) its the safety element of the seats. Ass lifters always go to the middle of the carriage. Sitting at the end means a quick departure and a better chance if you find yourself with an dune coon.

I'll share something else and when I first started seeing Mrs CO, She was getting the train to university a lot and I taught her this and I'll share it with you guys

The 3 stage evacuation

1) It is always generally safer to stay in the carriage you in, Unless the crew advise otherwise (You always best placed to review the situation you are in). If it not safe to do so then

2) Move to the next carriage through the vestibule ends. If this is unavailable then

3) Exit on to the track. Evacuate from the train if it safe to do so on the side without adjacent tracks and move away from the train. If it only possible to evacuate on to the track. Move away quickly without touching the rails as other trains may be on the line.

I also programmed a number in to her phone for the main control room and told her if shes ever in a situation to ring that number as others will be ringing the police/fire/ambulance and the guys shes calling will send help too.

I know its not very romantic. but its practicle. She also knows to keep away from Sand niggers and niggers in general.

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't live in the US and didn't experience the horror first-hand, but am about a 1 1/2hr flight away from New York City.

I was home that day and as I went about my routine I kept hearing snatches of excited voices on the radio. Honestly, I really didn't want to know what the latest catastrophe was but finally, I thought I better find out.

With much dread, I turned on the TV just as the footage of the plane crashing into the Trade Center building was playing. I think my jaw must have dropped to the floor and a chill ran down my spine. I was shocked, reeling with horror, and scared too, since we are so close here. It was almost too much to take in.

I watched and watched this disaster - all those poor innocent people who were just at an ordinary workday and never went home again, trapped and killed (but there were amazing acts of courage and many heroes - REAL heroes and not some overpaid niggers kicking a ball around) - and then I went outside to the most beautiful September day. Clear blue skies, light breeze, silence all around. What I had just seen didn't seem possible. My head was spinning and I felt stunned as I looked all around where nothing had changed at all, thinking, "What's going to happen now"?

It's all we talked about around here and everyone was just as shocked, sorrowful, and appalled as I was. I'll never forget it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    I was in school when 9/11 happened and come home and it has just all started (being in the UK we are a few hours ahead) I felt like it was the end of the world as we know it and the Muslims wanted a fight and Bush was going to give them one.

I know slightly off topic. The UKs 7/7 I was actually in London, I just started out as an apprentice for the train company and had worked a very early morning service to Euston. I had always wanted to walk up to the Bank of England not sure why, but there was a place that sold jewellery across the way and I was young stupid. receiving good money and wanted to buy my (ex!) girlfriend something. I got to Aldgate still in my uniform with hours to kill before the return trip. is when the ass lifter Shehzad Tanweer decided to blow itself up. The next thing I knew I was running in to the station down to the circle line towards the train, I remember saying to someone badly injured they was going to be ok, albeit a bit late for work. but I'll have a word with their boss straighten it all out. He was bad, told me to go help others as it needed fire services to get him out. He lost a leg and we still keep in touch.

Another one she was dying. I tried to help me and keep her awake whilst waiting for paramedics. She told me that my ex is clearly using me (We talked why I was a long way from the station my company operates to), she told me about her dream, She was a few years older than me (5/6) she asked me to ring her mum and tell her what had happened. I did the usual you can tell her yourself and she started telling me about her horses when she went to sleep. I helped get people out with no regard for my safety. I wanted to help. When I got out I had to make that phone call. However the mobile networks were jammed due to capacity and my phone just said and its stuck with me "Vodafone - Emergency only". I have a box that I put everything in, including the phone. my diary for that day. When I finally got phone signal. I made that phone call. Her mum afterwards thanked me. I had load of text messages and over 100 missed calls from family and work. None from my "girlfriend" she wasn't arsed when I told her. It messed my head up and I couldn't hold down a relationship because I was "too broken" and no one wanted to deal with me. I got help but they can't make you unsee things. Things I've not said here. Things I've only let Mrs CO in to part of.

I got showered with awards after for bravery etc but I'd rather not have them. Mrs CO says I should have them on display as a positive reminder that during all that bad there were some good people who risked their own life to save others. I think "yeah shes right" then I think "No one need know what I did that day. It was nothing special".

Sorry for derailing.
    If only there was a way to let us unsee and un-remember things. Some things are so big they change you for life.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was at work. Two hours later, I was told to go home. At that time I took the train. I lived in Manhattan. So, I was stuck. I got home the next day. Later, I was told that I lost a family member. I never got over that. He was completely incinerated. They never found his body.
    His mother withered and soon gave up and her health declined. She eventually died.
    He leaves behind a child who has now grown up.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I was at work. Two hours later, I was told to go home. At that time I took the train. I lived in Manhattan. So, I was stuck. I got home the next day. Later, I was told that I lost a family member. I never got over that. He was completely incinerated. They never found his body.
    His mother withered and soon gave up and her health declined. She eventually died.
    He leaves behind a child who has now grown up.
    That day took more of each of us than we know, JF. Personally, it stole a good measure of my innocence, and in retrospect, hope. We had just returned from our honeymoon on the 9th. We came off this rapturous few days to wake up to the utter horror of 9-11-01.

Every year since, I take this day to remember those souls lost back then.

May they, and all the rest of us, find some measure of peace...

11. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    May they, and all the rest of us, find some measure of peace...

My great grandfather was killed by a nigger while on duty. For the family that survived him, there was no peace. I believe it was because justice was never properly served. How could there be peace when all the family could do was dwell on it and pray everyday for justice?

Burying a body is the easy part. Burying the past is the hard part and it's damn near impossible without justice.

I fear this will be the case for all of the survivors because we have NEVER gotten them all. We're not even sure where to look or who to blame.

Niggers love to bandy about the phrase "no justice no peace." There is only one use of that phrase that is actually true and that is with victims of evil.

More accurate for them would be to say "no justice, no healing."

The fact that their own countrymen stabbed them in the backs immediately after the attacks by telling us all that we should just "have more understanding" for the attackers is what kills me to this day. The ones that did that deserve no less than to be kicked out of the country and sent to the worst mudslime shit hole on the planet. Then they could understand them loud and clear right before they got beheaded by those animals.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you peanut. Thank you for the kind words.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Jenks... You are most welcome, good sir.

@ Tweak... Such a great post (as always)! And you are 100% correct -- as a nation, we will never fully heal from the trauma of 09-11-01. I thought I would, but I haven't. I let myself "go there" every year. I watch the news footage of the day, talk to family and friends about it, and generally think about all those we lost -- not just in the initial attacks, but in the wars that resulted. It's also important to remember the Jihad that followed. London, Paris, San Bernardino, the Pulse night club (Orlando), and everywhere else these ass-lifting cretins have attacked innocent Humans.

I don't have time right now, but later I'm going to add a post to this thread about the conversation I had with Mom this morning. We've never really talked about 09-11 before. I had no idea what she went through that day. Still have a lump in my throat...

Peace to all of you.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Thank you peanut. Thank you for the kind words.
    Jenks, I must humbly apologize for not offering my condolences. I tend to get easily sidetracked sometimes when I'm on an insomnia bender. That doesn't excuse me though...

P said it better than I could have anyway.

We've never really talked about 09-11 before. I had no idea what she went through that day. Still have a lump in my throat...
    Looking forward to hearing her account. I remember that your father saw some serious shit go down and I'm guessing it must have been pretty heavy on your mom as well as your dad.

I'm sure he saw more than he has told or will ever tell anyone.

It's good that she shared it with you, both to unload and to keep the stories alive. I think everyone needs to do this lest we forget them. If we don't all learn from them, we're doomed to repeat them.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It turns out, Mom lied to me on 09-11-01.

She did not know that Dad was OK. She told me that she had heard from him that morning so I wouldn't worry.

The truth was, she was by herself, had no idea if Dad was alive or dead, was terrified, and fully expected things to get worse. All the neighbors she knew worked for the DOD and were gone. She was literally all alone for most of the day.

When she finally heard from Dad, it was late in the day. She said she begged him to come home, but he said he couldn't leave. I didn't know this part of the story either, but he came home the next morning covered in soot, took a shower, and headed right back out.

All these years I've assumed that she was safe at home. I had no idea how terrified she was that day...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit, P.

She didn't want you to be as scared as she was.

It must have taken a lot out of her.

To think, she sat on that for 19 years. Wow.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Jenks, I must humbly apologize for not offering my condolences. I tend to get easily sidetracked sometimes when I'm on an insomnia bender. That doesn't excuse me though...

P said it better than I could have anyway.

Looking forward to hearing her account. I remember that your father saw some serious shit go down and I'm guessing it must have been pretty heavy on your mom as well as your dad.

I'm sure he saw more than he has told or will ever tell anyone.

It's good that she shared it with you, both to unload and to keep the stories alive. I think everyone needs to do this lest we forget them. If we don't all learn from them, we're doomed to repeat them.

Thanks. Thanks you for the kind words also.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It turns out, Mom lied to me on 09-11-01.

She did not know that Dad was OK. She told me that she had heard from him that morning so I wouldn't worry.

The truth was, she was by herself, had no idea if Dad was alive or dead, was terrified, and fully expected things to get worse. All the neighbors she knew worked for the DOD and were gone. She was literally all alone for most of the day.

When she finally heard from Dad, it was late in the day. She said she begged him to come home, but he said he couldn't leave. I didn't know this part of the story either, but he came home the next morning covered in soot, took a shower, and headed right back out.

All these years I've assumed that she was safe at home. I had no idea how terrified she was that day...
    I guess no sense in getting you all worked up, white faced and up all night. She did what she could to protect you. She's a good mother.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Holy shit, P.

She didn't want you to be as scared as she was.

It must have taken a lot out of her.

To think, she sat on that for 19 years. Wow.
    I think she would have told me long ago, I just didn't ask the right questions. Yesterday, the conversation just went in that direction...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was fishing in my 36' Wayne Beal downeaster that morning, off Far Rockaway, NY, about 15 miles SE of the towers. I had my VHF turned down, as we were just fishing the wrecks, reefs and lumps marked on my chart plotter, for black sea bass, fluke and ling. Saw a big plume of smoke, which is not that uncommon in Brooklyn and Queens. A little after 9am we heard a boom, again not that unusual. As I moved to the west, I saw a major problem when my view opened up between high rise buildings. I turned up my radio and there were people yelling on every channel. A big time, major plume of black smoke rose thousands of feet high, blowing from north to south. I worked my way west, out to 80' depth, into the Ambrose ship channel. Shit was getting crazier on the radio with each passing minute, with every federal, state and local police, fire and marine unit trying to coordinate with each other, the coast guard and commercial captains in the area. I thought about trying to help evacuate citizens off Manhattan, but I've seen people get chewed out for offering to help with search and rescue efforts before. I figured I better clear out, and get close to home, near Long Beach, in case more SHTF nearby. It turned out the ferry and party boat fleet did a great job shuttling thousands of people out of there. I happened to mark a huge ball of weakfish on my fish finder, within sight of my house in Reynolds Channel. We diamond-jigged 90 of them, with a pretty direct view of the tragedy in the distance. The towers used to be visible from some parts of my home town on a clear day, and that's what we had. After we got done mohawking the fish, I tied up my vessel, scrubbed it down, cut some fish up, and went home to watch the news. That's when I found out that the Trade Center had collapsed, and there were a number of locals killed. We have several memorials around town, one at the end of my block, which is a big hunk of the wreckage. My neighbors two houses down lost their only son that day.
    I was too old to go back in the service, but I was proud to see plenty of my fellow Americans step up, and give some jihadis the boot. My survivalist instincts got me back in the gym, in case there was another world war, and it lit a fire under my 43 year old ass in every other way as well. A curious phenomenon then took hold - women, who I had always managed to keep at arm's length, were definitely shining their lights my way. I'd always stayed out of sight, working, building on my houses and boats, fishing, and hanging with my hounds. And I had no intention to change a thing. But I had one weakness - a lovely 5'2" petite blonde from my neighborhood, who I never thought I'd get within a mile of. But we had a mutual friend, who happened to be a scheming little matchmaker, and I was then hooked, boated, and put in the cooler. Best thing that ever happened to me, and I have no regrets whatsoever. The kicker is that as soon as I was with her, other hot girls made it crystal clear that they were interested, but I'm a one woman kind of guy. I think the WTC attack made the ladies warm up to us ex-military / tradesman / sportsman types, because when things go wrong, we take care of business.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I was fishing in my 36' Wayne Beal downeaster that morning, off Far Rockaway, NY, about 15 miles SE of the towers...
    Wow! What a unique perspective.

Thanks for the post!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hadn't looked at this thread for quite some time, and have missed a lot! Thank you for all your heart-wrenching accounts. They make me feel very humble.

Should I ever be unfortunate enough to find myself in that kind of situation, I can only hope that I would behave as courageously.

24. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, considering the state of Europe, you're in the middle of your own 9/11.
    How's Britain handling it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast