Close

Likes Likes:  11
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've wanted to post in this thread since long before I joined, so it's time. On that day, a good friend phoned to tell me what was happening. I told him no, there's NO way a building like that could be brought down, because like so many, I was imagining a light aircraft of some kind, but he was an engineer and knew what was what. My wife and I tuned in and watched, silently and stunned. Even Canadians like me should never forget, I sure won't. Not long after, I made a video of multiple rockets striking the Kaaba, using an iPhone app my son had. Wish I still had that, but I did share it with my cousin in Washington State, ex-military and a good guy.

It took me until last year to watch any more footage. Just couldn't bear the idea. I went though a fair number of Youtube videos and let myself get as sad and outraged as I wanted to, and it really brought home just how hateful and destructive Islam is. None of that crap about "moderate Islam" has worked with me anyway; someone said it best in a post here at CO: a moderate Muslim is the one who holds you down while the radical Muslim beheads you.

This is tangential but relevant I think: the October 7 mass murders and the reaction to them reminded me of 9/11 in one way - both events caused Palestinians to dance in the streets with joy. Fight the encroachment of Islam wherever you can, and don't despair! You are all my brothers and sisters.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    I've wanted to post in this thread since long before I joined, so it's time. On that day, a good friend phoned to tell me what was happening. I told him no, there's NO way a building like that could be brought down, because like so many, I was imagining a light aircraft of some kind, but he was an engineer and knew what was what. My wife and I tuned in and watched, silently and stunned. Even Canadians like me should never forget, I sure won't. Not long after, I made a video of multiple rockets striking the Kaaba, using an iPhone app my son had. Wish I still had that, but I did share it with my cousin in Washington State, ex-military and a good guy.

It took me until last year to watch any more footage. Just couldn't bear the idea. I went though a fair number of Youtube videos and let myself get as sad and outraged as I wanted to, and it really brought home just how hateful and destructive Islam is. None of that crap about "moderate Islam" has worked with me anyway; someone said it best in a post here at CO: a moderate Muslim is the one who holds you down while the radical Muslim beheads you.

This is tangential but relevant I think: the October 7 mass murders and the reaction to them reminded me of 9/11 in one way - both events caused Palestinians to dance in the streets with joy. Fight the encroachment of Islam wherever you can, and don't despair! You are all my brothers and sisters.
    Funny you mention that. I was thinking about that earlier. I'm about 7 hrs by car away from NYC and I remember that day so clearly. I was off work, got up late, and heard excited-sounding voices on the radio. I ignored it, not really wanting to know what new horror had occurred.

But the voices didn't stop, so after a couple of hours, I figured I better find out what was going on. I turned on the TV just in time to see the first plane hit the tower. I don't know how long I stood there, with my jaw hanging open in shock. I went inside and called my husband at work. He couldn't talk because the stock market was going nuts. I started calling friends and they were all, "Oh, my god!" and all of us so distressed and wondering what was going to happen next.

I wandered outside and just stood there in my driveway. It was a perfect September day - clear blue sky, warm breeze, birds singing, and flowers still blooming. The street was silent and deserted, everything so peaceful and quiet. So, yeah, it affected all of us a lot. I'll never forget seeing those innocent victims.

The most amazing thing to me was our countries continued to allow Muzzies from terrorist countries to flow in unfettered. Even then the Libtards insisted that no one should be biased towards peace-loving Muzzies and not to blame them all. We've all lost the instinct for self-preservation.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Nigroids liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234