Love island coalburner pays the toll

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gia-Steel.html

Somewhat predictably a dumb fame-whore coalburner gets robbed by it's pet.

When will they learn.

When will they learn.
    These days, the burners don't just want garden-variety niggers. That doesn't make enough of a statement. they want the most feral African-type species of niggers. They think their love affairs won't end in them assuming room temps?

Anyone who gets swindled by someone named Medi Abalimba is obviously dumber than a bag of hammers to begin with.

And she went out and got herself a brand new nigger already. This reminds me of a Bible verse.

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. Proverbs 26:11
    "Instead of founding an intellectual elite, America has established a mulatto studfarm..."- Knut Hamsun

I have no idea what a "Love Island star" is, but I'm assuming it means "Another dumb whore who is famous for no reason."
    And she went out and got herself a brand new nigger already.
    She certainly did, and they're engaged! He looks like a fine, upstanding young buck, too. Maybe she thought if she got one with a stolen human name, he won't beat/rob/murder her?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Callum-Izzard-has-jetted-off-to-NYC-WITHOUT-his-new-fiance-Georgia-Steel.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	9043

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Captain
    Burners prefer the pirahna type bucks over the goldfish. The more gangstah feral the greater the reward I guess.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".