Big fat sow goes to get her hooves done. Salon owner says she's too fat for chair.

Since she had gone there before and gotten service, I'd say Ling Ling got tired of her attitude, nasty ass nigger hind paws and no tips.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nail...001818810.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 3.42.28 PM.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	8896

On Thursday, a woman was told she was "too big" to receive a pedicure from a nail salon based in Houston, Texas. The woman believes she was discriminated against by the employee, who admitted to denying her service.

Tina Lewis, who had visited the Rose Nails salon a week prior to the incident to get her eyelashes done, had returned to receive a pedicure. Instead, she was told by an employee, Marie Bui, that the salon chairs were not big enough for her to sit in. Lewis, who gets her nails done every two weeks, has never had an experience like this before, she told KTRK.

"I was like, 'Can I get a pedicure? And what chair do I sit in?' And [the employee] was like, the chairs were not big enough for me to sit in. And I was like, 'Are you serious? So youíre saying that I'm too big to sit in a chair?'" Lewis said.

Bui admitted that she informed Lewis she would not be able to get a pedicure due to her size.

"I said, 'I'm sorry I cannot serve you because my spa chair is very small,'" Bui said,
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Korean's are far too capable to waste their time clipping, grinding and painting the hooves of obsolete farm equipment. "Marie" needs to rethink her career choice.

As for the sowpotomus.....

Name:	your welcome.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	348.3 KB 
ID:	8897

And F! Yahoo!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    Asians hate working on those nasty weave wearing stinking sheboon/sows ... I actually pity the shops that accept sheboons like this and having to work on their claw-paws

“Someone needs to go down there and let them know that if they do have [weight] requirements, that they need to be posted on the door,” Lewis said.
    Bullshit, they could just post species requirements on the door. Have you guys watched the vid? That's a big ol' heifer there.

Hey wait, that's in Houston right? There's got to be lots of farriers to chose from in Texas.

Name:	594e049387097.0.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	8898
    Stupid and lazy should be fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	594e049387097.0.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	8898
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Acknowledged Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    I agree. A blacksmith is better equipped to deal with the thing. But I guess you guys haven't heard that the latest segment of the population we're being order to worship are the morbidly obese. And if the obese is a nigger, double win for the SJWs.

Who the hell would want that giant ass (which the sow can't even wipe) planted on one of their chairs?

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Who the hell would want that giant ass (which the sow can't even wipe) planted on one of their chairs?
    No amount of cleaning will get rid of that smell of cat food and ass.
    It even soaks straight thru polyurethane or varnish and into wood grain.

Don't ask...