Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Raiders nigger suspended after physically threatening the GM

Like I said about that other one, only a nigger could screw up a job that makes it an instant millionaire. This nigger has a $30 million guarantee for however many years, and it still thought it could make threats to its big boss.

The Oakland Raiders plan to suspend wideout Antonio Brown after he "got into it" with general manager Mike Mayock, multiple outlets reported Thursday.
    Multiple outlets reported Brown had to be held back from Mayock by teammates. NFL Network reported that Brown told Mayock he would hit him in the face, then punted a football and said, "Fine me for that."

Their exchange occurred Wednesday after Brown went on Instagram and posted a letter he received from Mayock detailing the $53,950 in fines he accrued while missing time in training camp.

Brown wasn't pleased with the letter, judging by his response. "When your own team want to hate but there's no stopping me now devil is a lie," he wrote in the caption. "Everyone got to pay this year so we clear."
    Brown, 31, missed time during the preseason while dealing with blistering feet as a result of a frostbite mishap during cryogenic therapy as well as grievances involving his helmet.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/raiders-sus...224112630.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be funny to watch this nigger crash & burn.

I switched to hockey years ago.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger got fired. Dindu nuffins!

The Oakland Raiders abruptly released wide receiver Antonio Brown on Saturday, just two days before the team's season opener against the Denver Broncos.

The move caps a tumultuous week in Oakland and comes just hours after the wide receiver posted a message to Instagram on Saturday morning that ended with "Release me @raiders".

"You are gonna piss a lot of people off when you start doing what's best for you," the message begins. "And that's fine! I have worked my whole life to prove that the system is blind to see talent like mines. Now that everyone sees it, they want me to conform to that same system that failed me all those years."
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/brown-p...151504622.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fired from a $30 Million job for arguing over chump change - the very definition of a stupid nigger. What's it going to do now - flip hamburgers at McDonalds?
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE: This vile chimp has apparently been signed by a team called the Patriots. I know nothing of football, but this seems like a gigantic waste of money on a violent, disruptive nigger.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/07/patrio...-brown-scheme/

Shame on the Patriots. They should get what they deserve with Brown, which at the very least is a collective season-long migraine headache, but at the worst a team torn apart by the nonsensical distractions Browns brings with him.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    UPDATE: This vile chimp has apparently been signed by a team called the Patriots. I know nothing of football, but this seems like a gigantic waste of money on a violent, disruptive nigger.

I was talking with a friend about this, a die-hard Pats fan, and so Bostonian it's against his religion to pronounce an R at the end of a word. He said Bellichick would have better luck herding cats than getting that "overgrown ape" to behave. (This friend isn't to the point of using "nigger" out loud, but he might get there someday and join us on the site.)

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post

What do you expect from those brain dead "libtahds" in marxachimpshits?