Chimpout Guest

Woman Finds Naked Nigger in Her Bed

This ape:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nakedburglar090_fitted.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	8881

"Hello police? Yes, theres a naked nigger in here".

I guess the Muh-dik was too much for this one. It broke in to burglarize the place but couldn't help taking off its clothes and getting in bed next to the woman.

Police arrested a Sacramento man early Sunday morning in Chico after a student woke up to find him lying naked next to her bed.

Just before 6 a.m., the Chico Police Department says 19-year-old Jaquane Baldwinbadger, from Sacramento, walked into an unlocked residence on West 4th Street.
    https://fox40.com/2019/09/08/chico-s...xt-to-her-bed/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking she came home and found it sleeping in her bed and was thinking it is a great chance for nigger napalm.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "unlocked residence"

NEVER leave the door unlocked when there are niggers around. And in Excremento, there are niggers around.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    "unlocked residence"

NEVER leave the door unlocked when there are niggers around. And in Excremento, there are niggers around.
    I can't believe anybody still does that. We had neighbors when I was little, elderly and used to our safe neighborhood for most of their lives, never locking their doors. One day they came home to find they'd been burglarized, and they didn't keep a lot of valuables in the house, but there were a few pieces of jewelry stolen. That was 30 years ago, and how much worse is it now?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is exactly why people need to lock their doors, windows, and valuables, especially with niggers infesting practically every neighborhood these days.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This ape:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nakedburglar090_fitted.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	8881

"Hello police? Yes, theres a naked nigger in here".

I guess the Muh-dik was too much for this one. It broke in to burglarize the place but couldn't help taking off its clothes and getting in bed next to the woman.

https://fox40.com/2019/09/08/chico-s...xt-to-her-bed/
    "Balwinbadger?" WTF! That "thing" looks like the offspring of an ape an a badger!