Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niece walked in on Dollar Store robbery

WTF.........
    Apparently my niece was going to a local Family Dollah, just several blocks away from her house. She had her baby with her. As she was heading in the door a nigger came charging out and knocked her down. Apparently the nigger had just robbed the place with a gun.
    Good news is her baby is 100% white. Cutest little fella. She and her little boy are ok. Seriously though that is a scary thought.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And how much did this nigger get for all its trouble -- a couple hundred lousy bucks, if that?

All the cops need to do is follow the trail of empty malt liquor cans to find this fucking useless nigger.

I'm glad your niece and grand-nephew are OK. It could have been so much worse!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid nog.... ROB A BANK NEXT TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    WTF.........
    Apparently my niece was going to a local Family Dollah, just several blocks away from her house. She had her baby with her. As she was heading in the door a nigger came charging out and knocked her down. Apparently the nigger had just robbed the place with a gun.

Stupid nigger didn't even have enough critical thinking skills to rob a place that actually has enough money in the till to make it worth the 20 years it's going to get for armed robbery. Whenever the drawer gets above a couple of hundred it goes into the store safe. It's bail is going to be hundreds of times whatever it got from the robbery.

Now we get to pay for it's housing for the next couple of decades unless this ape decides to make itself good at the wrong end of a multi car blue light special.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently the police asked her to give a description of the guy, she actually told them all she saw was a big black blur charging by. They caught him though, thats the best news.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently the police asked her to give a description of the guy, she actually told them all she saw was a big black blur charging by. They caught him though, thats the best news.
    A big black blur, no doubt followed up by the stench of shit and cocoa butter.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's lucky the buck didn't take her to muh dikk and kill. Or kill and then muh dikk!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank God for that. I'm shocked the cops found it so soon considering all niggers look alike.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent! Throw that nigger in the pokey with all the rest of the niggers!

Thanks for the update.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    COOL! Maybe they will add a bonus assault charge for knocking her down.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to get in touch with her to see if she has any updates on this....maybe little things like this will help wake her and her sisters up regarding the truth of niggers. They never would date one, they all are either married or dating white guys. But they believe that nonsense that niggers are the victims of white violence, discrimination and that Trump is evil. In other words Teenage Libtards.