Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Elderly resident kills two nigger home invaders with an AR15

Horrific! 61-Year-Old Homeowner Kills 2 of 4 Armed Home Intruders with AR-15, One Was Wearing ‘Jason’ Mask (Video)

Marion County sheriff’s officials say a homeowner armed with an AR-15 shot and killed two intruders and was injured himself during a home invasion robbery in Summerfield Wednesday night.

Two other robbery suspects — Robert John Hamilton, 19, of Ocala, and Seth Adam Rodriguez, 22, of Belleview — were detained near the scene, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.

Nigel Doyle, 22, of Summerfield, and Keith Jackson Jr., 21, Ocala, were killed. The homeowner, whose name was not released by the Sheriff’s Office, was in stable condition at a hospital Thursday afternoon.

Rodriguez was arrested on charges of murder and home invasion robbery with a firearm. Hamilton faces home invasion robbery with a firearm. Both men were being held in the Marion County Jail without bond.

Deputies got the call at 8:21 p.m. Wednesday and went to the home at 14999 SE 32nd Court Road in response to a report of shots fired.

Sgt. Micah Moore found Doyle with a gunshot wound and a shotgun next to him on the ground. Deputies entered the home and found Jackson dead on the dining room floor. Detectives said he was wearing a “Jason” mask on top of his head, gloves on both hands, jeans and a black shirt.

Near Jackson’s head was a semi-automatic pistol, detectives said.

Continuing into the home, deputies found the 61-year-old homeowner in a bedroom.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...on-mask-video/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ​X2
    A damn good start. Now charge the two leftovers under the felony murder law and award them a Ph.D NU scholarship with postdoctoral studies in TNB and Shower Booty. That's four niggers off the streets for good.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if you watch the embedded video in the story, one of the dead nogs was someone the homeowner had a 'previous Craigslist transaction'. One more reason to never use Chuckerlist. They planned to hit this guy specifically.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    And if you watch the embedded video in the story, one of the dead nogs was someone the homeowner had a 'previous Craigslist transaction'. One more reason to never use Chuckerlist. They planned to hit this guy specifically.
    I was selling a laptop once on Craigslist. It didn't sound like a nigger but it could have been. They insisted on meeting at my house or at Mcniggers at like 3am when he "gets off work"... I said no that isn't going to work. I don't want you in my house. Lets do a public place like Starbucks. I have all weekend. "We can do it in your driveway..."

Anyway, the person was obviously out to scam me. If it isn't people obviously trying to rob you, it is them showing up with less than the agreed upon cash and/or a trade od some stolen cell phone.