Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hijab she boon tells Indian bus driver that he stinks of curry

The she boon probably smells like camel shit and muzzie jizz, and curry is much more preferable than that.
    The woman, who was dressed in a veil worn by Muslim women in public, launched the racist attack on a London bus last weekend.

Referring to an area in London, mobile phone video shows the woman scream at the man: ‘You smell of curry, dumb b**tard. Go back to your f**king Southall slum.’
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/17/woman...5/?ito=cbshare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The she boon probably smells like camel shit and muzzie jizz, and curry is much more preferable than that.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/17/woman...5/?ito=cbshare
    I would have told the sheboon that she smells like frahd chiggun and chitlins!! That would have caused a Cat 3 Chimpout! Personally I don't have a problem with Indians, and Indians have EVERY right to complain about asslifters for what they did to their country, one thing is the stealing of Indian land to create the shithole abomination Pakistan. The fact that this asslifter bitch was also a NIGGER cunt makes her a double threat!!!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indians HATE Pakistanis. Hindu and Allah don't mix. But then again Muslim Arabs hate Muslim Iranians. I'd love to see another Muslim on Muslim war.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate the smell of curry. Though the nigger probably mistook it for her own funk once in a closed in area.