Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rayciss! Monkeyball team give give niglet a lawnmower to save for college

‘Whiteness is a helluva drug’: NFL team hammered for giving black kid lawnmower instead of scholarship

An NFL team came under fire over the weekend after it gave an African-American child a lawnmower to help him save for college.

In a video post to Twitter over the weekend, the Carolina Panthers explained that 12-year-old Jaylin Clyburn is spending his summers mowing lawns to save for college.

Twitter users scolded the team for giving the child a lawnmower instead of a scholarship.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a special contempt for people who don't think children should work. Of course we can't expect it of niglets, and that one probably pawned it already (if its mammy didn't pawn it first and blow the money in one night on KFC). But when it comes to human kids, I wish someone had given me a lawnmower when I was old enough, telling me that every summer I could make easily double what it's worth.

A little fact to keep in mind is that if kids didn't work since the dawn of civilization, families wouldn't have grown enough food to eat. We're just lucky to live in modern times where "kids can be kids," because one adult with a machine produces enough food to feed 100.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How come you never hear about anyone giving lawnmowers or the like to human kids? Always to a useless niglet. And WTF? You don't need a lawnmower to pick cotton, sell crack, or buss' caps in other niggers.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to mow lawns for 2 summers before college. It was satisfying to earn money. Problem here is, niggers never work, that's why it just a waste to even try anything for them. Like I always say, useless and no gratitude.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    F' the NFL, F' Twatter, and F' niggers.

Stupid assholes tried to do something nice for a sub-human feral shitbeast, and look at the thanks they get.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the curious little pickaninny sticks it's arm (or head) underneath the mower while it's running to see what is eating the grass.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I hope the curious little pickaninny sticks it's arm (or head) underneath the mower while it's running to see what is eating the grass.
    Probably the next time we hear about this nigger story. Mammy be suin' an sheeit.