Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mammy arrested after its two niglets rockfish in the apartment building's pool

The mother of two young boys who ventured into a Florida apartment complex pool and drowned has been arrested, according to the Broward County Sheriff's Office.

Wildline Joseph, 23, was charged with manslaughter in the May 22 deaths of her sons Branario Minto, 5, and Ja’Kye Joseph, 6. She was arrested at 1 a.m. Saturday, Sgt. Don Prichard said.

“Detectives said Joseph failed to provide proper care and supervision for the brothers, which makes her responsible for their deaths," Prichard said.

Investigators obtained surveillance video showing Branario and Ja’Kye running to the pool area around 7:16 p.m. without supervision, according to reports.

Joseph’s boyfriend John Lynn, 24, was arrested for manslaughter Tuesday, the Florida Sun-Sentinel reported.
    “I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” Joseph said, according to the station. “They’re only 5, and they’re only 6. I lost my babies too early. Branario was supposed to graduate on the 28th, but it is what it is. I’m sorry. I didn’t get to save them. I’m so sorry. If I was there, I could have saved them.”
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...oys-drown-pool

I like this idea of niggers being punished when their niglets die. What also needs to be done is niggers being punished when their sprogs cause humans to die.

And what was a small niglet supposed to graduate from? Oh, that's right, another pre-school "graduation," a practice started by niggers so they can feel all accomplished an sheeit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wildline-Joseph.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	8870
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wildline??

Look at the wig on that butt-ugly sow. You know she was muh dikkin' John while the niglets drown-ded theyselfs. 23 (and looks 40) and started shitting them out at 17. Don't worry, Wildline, you disgusting sow. You'll be free to start pumping out more sprogs very soon.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Swimming lessons" should be MANDATORY for all shitlets beginning at age zero. Make is a requirement to get .
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...oys-drown-pool

I like this idea of niggers being punished when their niglets die. What also needs to be done is niggers being punished when their sprogs cause humans to die.

And what was a small niglet supposed to graduate from? Oh, that's right, another pre-school "graduation," a practice started by niggers so they can feel all accomplished an sheeit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wildline-Joseph.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	8870
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still want to know, what is the rockfish count for this past summer?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uh huh...

Those niglets didn't get out, they were sent out so "theys" mammy could get Muh Dik! from its buck and make more niglets.

I have no doubt that alcohol was involved as well...

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Those niglets didn't get out, they were sent out so "theys" mammy could get Muh Dik! from its buck and make more niglets.

I have no doubt that alcohol was involved as well...
    I dunno man, 5 is a little young to hoist a fawty isn't it?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    IBeen Dadaa is organizing this fundraiser.
    You can't make it up!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I dunno man, 5 is a little young to hoist a fawty isn't it?

Not for a niglet!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wildline gets Nigger U scholarship after baby rockfishes find goodness in community pool

Deputies: Mother Charged with Manslaughter After Unsupervised Sons Drowned in Pool

A Florida woman has been charged in the May 22 drowning deaths of two of her sons. Wildline Liline Joseph, 23, faces two counts of aggravated manslaughter of a child in Broward County. Her boyfriend and the father of two of her children, John Louis Lynn Jr., was also arrested, say deputies.

According to the probable cause statement obtained by Law&Crime, Joseph’s 5-year-old and 6-year-old children had drowned in an apartment complex pool in North Lauderdale. Authorities blame the defendants, saying the victims were left unsupervised although they were too young to care for themselves.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/deputi...owned-in-pool/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you really blame them? I wouldn't want to watch over snigglets either. Those little bastards are uncontrollable.

Just like pet raccoons: What they don't tear up, they shit on.

Darwin wins another round here!