Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

It could be batwings for Sidney Poitier's Coon Clan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-Dorian.html

The nephew of asshole Sidney Poitier has ooked that more than 23 useless porch squatters of its monkey troop are thankfully missing in the aftermath of awesomely cool hurricane Dorian.

Jeffrey Poitier, 66 in human years, eeked that as of Thursday there was still no news from the relatives, including its sisboon Barbooga and his adult sprogs in Freeport, Bahamas.
    After being aske, ” Isn’t Sydney a girls name?” By a reporter, the crusty old bootlip dead pool candidate ooked; “Dey cawls me “Mister Nigger” , which is the only line the stupid coon ever had.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm standing by my "morning after" estimate of "thousands". 225 mph winds for hours on end and storm surge over the mean average elevation of the island, many of those carcasses were swept out to sea and will never be found. There were tens of thousands of dwellings reduced to rubble. Many more will be found entangled in those piles of debris.

Of course, wishful thinking can be a bitch, but I think I'll be proven correct in the next few months.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of south Florida residents and tourists go fishing between FL and the Bahamas.
    Over the next few months, I am sure those fishing boats will find some chewed up floating turds among the mounds of trash that was and will continue to be dumped into the ocean.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least the are serving a useful purpose as chum for the fisherman.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Hmmmm! All of the sudden I like this tune. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8z7UjET1Is

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nogs are too stupid and stubborn to evacuate a hurricane, tornado or any such thing. They see the white man on TV telling them to evacuate or take shelter and they refuse to do it. "I ain't gotsa do what that white man tells me to do!" Next thing you know its

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Nogs are too stupid and stubborn to evacuate a hurricane, tornado or any such thing. They see the white man on TV telling them to evacuate or take shelter and they refuse to do it. "I ain't gotsa do what that white man tells me to do!" Next thing you know its

I have no problem with that!

My issue is with all the human resources used up to help the filthy niggers.
    Most of the financial aid that is for rebuilding huts, ends up in going to the HNIC of the shithole.
    Niggers are a niggers worst enemy.

I would prefer we use those funds and resources to send the niggers to the motherland!
    Then maybe our NAPA's will want to go!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk