Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another day, another nigger assaults a white customer for a legitimate complaint

A white worker would have already been fired just for yelling at an unreasonable nigger. A white worker would have immediately been arrested for assault for any physical contact.

Well, hopefully this is a learning lesson for the customer: it just doesn't pay to get your food from niggers. At best they'll screw it up.

Last week, the customer, who was on vacation with his wife in the Louisiana city, had complained to staff that his order of French fries was cold. The man, who wished to remain unnamed, admitted to news station 4WWL that while he was abrasive to the staff, he didn’t expect the incident to evolve into a violent one.

The altercation was caught on camera and shows the customer holding his food while an angry employee charges at him. “You gonna get out? Get out!” the employee yelled at the patron in the video.
    According to NOLA.com, the police arrive on the scene, but no charges were filed. Now, the customer is demanding that charges are filed against his aggressor.
    According to the news network, the employee was spotted still working at the same McDonald’s franchise on Sunday. When questioned, franchise owner Chris Bardell replied that “the behavior seen in this video is not what I expect from my employees, we are conducting a thorough investigation of this incident."
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mc-d...195651157.html

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigs gonna nig
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is wrong with people? I know it was blurred out but it looked like the white guy was over a foot taller than that nigger, and he let the nigger get away with doing that without as much of trying to defend himself? And the police - No arrests were involved? Well hopefully the human lets a attorney do his speaking for him and sues Ronald McDonald.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    WTF is wrong with people? I know it was blurred out but it looked like the white guy was over a foot taller than that nigger, and he let the nigger get away with doing that without as much of trying to defend himself? And the police - No arrests were involved? Well hopefully the human lets a attorney do his speaking for him and sues Ronald McDonald.
    I don't blame him, but the cucked up condition of most law enforcement (especially in a nigger city like NO). The guy said he could have finished it, but then he'd be the one arrested while on vacation. At best he'd be arrested and share a holding cell with the nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is epic beard guy when you need him? I would rather go to jail overnight for defending myself than let a silly nigger choke me.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mickey D's nigger assaults customer who complains about the lousy food

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That uppity nigger needs to be put in its place. This incident just made it more uppity.
    Maybe next time it chimps the wranglers will capture it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I don't blame him, but the cucked up condition of most law enforcement (especially in a nigger city like NO). The guy said he could have finished it, but then he'd be the one arrested while on vacation. At best he'd be arrested and share a holding cell with the nigger.
    This nigger looks at least 40 years his junior and while he may have gotten some licks in, he is outnumbered in that McNiggers much less anywhere downtown. I have gone to that location years ago and know damn well better than to ever go again. I don't care if I'm starving and only have a couple of dollars cash on me.

I stay clear of the French Quarter unless absolutely necessary nowadays. There is nothing French left in the FQ unless you count a few white tourist waving the white French flag of surrender.

Those niggers should have all been wiped out in Katrina. It's a damn shame. Mrs. Tweakstick and I used to enjoy going there but I swear there are double the niggers now than before Katrina.
    Last edited by Sandy; 09-09-2019 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Removed description of violence