Richmond, CA police vote NO CONFIDENCE in their nigger Chief.

For those of you that don't know the area, Richmond is a nigger shithole even worse than Oakland. Obviously the rank and file can't take this Chiefs monkeyshines....even the nigger ones.

RICHMOND (CBS SF) — The rank and file officers of the Richmond Police Department overwhelming voted over the Labor Day weekend that they have no confidence in the leadership of Police Chief Allwyn Brown, citing problems with workplace and managerial culture.

“We’ve never held a no confidence vote in the history of this organization, but that’s unfortunately the boiling point we’ve come to,” Richmond Police Officers Association President Ben Therriault said Thursday afternoon.

“We’re headed in the wrong direction,” he said. “People don’t feel valued. It feels like a rudderless ship.”

Out of 139 votes, 117 of them were no,
    Watch the nigger Chief file some kind of nig-lotto suit against the department or the city now. Guaranteed!!!

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-allwyn-brown/
    A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: It’s called Prison.”
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Whatchoo talkin' about? I was going to find a cute little bungalow in Richmond to spend my golden years with the missus.

Me, her and this nigger.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebt-l-richpdbust-0831-01.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	8834
    It'll be just like Mayberry.

Stupid and lazy should be fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    For those of you that don't know the area, Richmond is a nigger shithole even worse than Oakland.
    Not doubting you, of course, but my imagination can't conceive of anything worse than Oakland.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Not doubting you, of course, but my imagination can't conceive of anything worse than Oakland.
    Actually Oakland used to be a very affluent area WAY BACK before it was infested. It sits directly across the bay from San Francisco on what would otherwise be some of the most expensive real estate in the country.

But oh yeah, Richmond is a shithole.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190907_133557.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	8841
    Stupid and lazy should be fatal.

A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: It’s called Prison.”

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer
    Slap a chef's bonnet on that boy and -- POOF!, Uncle Ben!
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 09-07-2019 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Punctuation error...

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology

Found this jewel of a picture.... this is the way ALL niggers should be handled, in cuffs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	northrichmondarrest.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	308.0 KB 
ID:	8861

UPDATE: The nigger quit.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/...e-14430159.php

Richmond Police Chief Allwyn Brown resigned Tuesday amid ethical questions about his professional relationship with city finance manager Belinda Brown, his wife, and a landslide vote of no confidence from the rank and file officers of the Richmond Police Officers Association.

Ben Therriault, association president, announced the results of the Labor Day weekend vote last week at a meeting of the Community Police Review Commission, adding that he would return to Tuesday evening's City Council meeting with damning information about Brown.

During opening remarks from Interim City Manager Steve Falk, prior to the public comment period in which Therriault addressed the council, Falk announced that Brown had tendered his resignation.

"I have been in conversation with Chief Brown and the first thing I did was thank him for 35 years of distinguished service to the city, where he accepted a noble and difficult assignment, and he did it with grace," Falk said. "Chief Brown informed me today that he will no longer serve as the police chief for the city of Richmond."
    Oh and as if having a nigger buck in charge wasn't bad enough...the city doubles down and promotes a even more useless sow...

Assistant Police Chief Bisa French has been appointed as the interim chief, marking the first point in Richmond city history that a black woman has served as top cop

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Oh and as if having a nigger buck in charge wasn't bad enough...the city doubles down and promotes a even more useless sow...
    There's a line from Die Hard 2 line: "Did things just get better or worse?"
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There's a line from Die Hard 2 line: "Did things just get better or worse?"
    In going with the tradition of niggers I would say better momentarily. Until the YT guiding them into their new role leaves and the nigger fully takes over. Then worse as niggers always have to out-nigger each other.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Slap a chef's bonnet on that boy and -- POOF!, Uncle Ben!
    Niggers don't like Uncle Ben; they see it as servile and docile. If only all niggers were so docile. 99% of them are savagely violent.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers don't like Uncle Ben; they see it as servile and docile. If only all niggers were so docile. 99% of them are savagely violent.
    Years ago, when I first joined the Mad Queen's site (before being summarily banned for no reason), Uncle Ben was my avatar