Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

How are police able to resist such temptation and beauty?

A woman is facing a felony charge after investigators said she offered to give a Dayton police officer oral sex during her arrest last month.
    According to prosecutors, Heflin offered the sexual favor to the officer in lieu of her arrest on July 24.
    Oh the temptation must have been great, i must congratulate the officer for being professional and able to resist. Just look at this sexually alluring creature!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Katherine Heflin.JPG_web_20190827204122.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	8830

https://www.whio.com/news/local/woma...1A7I7g0K54ikJ/
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    At first I thought it was a she-nig I unfortunately worked with. It was a pure apefirmative action that didn't even know the Start button, meaning the rest of us had to do things by ourselves (and that was just fine to make sure things were done right).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Aaahhhh, haa,haa,ha,ha,ha

Imagine how messed-up that would be. "You're offering me a blow job?"......"Naw, I'll pass"

I cant stop laughing!