Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dejoynay suffocates 4 month old to death at the Little People Child Development Center

19-Year-Old Delaware Day Care Worker Charged With Murder After Suffocating 4-Month-Old Girl, Police Say

A Delaware day care worker has been charged with the murder of a 4-month-old girl after police say she suffocated the baby. Delaware State Police say the baby was under the care of 19-year-old Dejoynay Ferguson at the Little People Child Development Center in Bear.

Investigators say Ferguson placed her hands over the victim’s mouth and nose and intentionally restricted her breathing until she became unresponsive. She then placed the baby back in her crib.

Police say, about 20 minutes later, Ferguson alerted the day care owner that the child was unresponsive.
    https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...onth-old-baby/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can not find anything regarding a name of the baby - if the baby is human or a niglet. This is a bad sign, is the media once again covering something up? What the hell is a nigger doing in Delaware anyways? Ive never been there before but i just picture a all white area.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I can not find anything regarding a name of the baby - if the baby is human or a niglet. This is a bad sign, is the media once again covering something up? What the hell is a nigger doing in Delaware anyways? Ive never been there before but i just picture a all white area.
    I used to live in Wilmington. Unfortunately the city is 29% nigger!! Parts of the state are nice but Wilmington has a LOT of chimpouts!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No indication anywhere of the child's species.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delaware is seriously fuxated sad to say. And as a bonus we've got Biden.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I demand to know why this isn't a hate crime. Right fucking now. Sick of this double standard. We wont hear a fucking peep from the liberal media on this. I'm am beyond angry at the moment.

It was indeed a white child.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/h7wg5-justice-for-isabella

Isabella Rosetta Talton

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1567816751.4389_ugc_content.jpg 
Views:	654 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	8836

I don't want to draw conclusions but... This looks like an angry sow who murdered the baby of a coal burner who stole her buck. Should have stuck with the human father... When this turns out to be true, we wont hear a single word about it.

Name:	1567816786.756_ugc_content.jpg 
Views:	860 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	8837

She burned the coal. Now her child paid the toll. I hope you suffer your whole life bitch.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    At first I was going to be a dick and suggest that any human leaving their baby in a nigger nest needs their head examined.

Watching the vid and seeing the pictures, this looks like it might have been a pretty decent place. Good appearance from the outside and clean hallways on the inside from what I can see.

I think what this is, is a day care center having the poor judgement to hire a nigger.

Name:	DSC4825-628x416.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	8838

On second thought, I'll be a dick anyway and point out that they have an immediate opening for a "Toddler, Infant, and a Pre- K Teacher."

https://www.thelittlepeoplecdcs.com/employment/

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delaware is nigger fuxxated to the max
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe i am wrong but from what i can tell the sperm donor is the nigger who she is in the car with. Cardell Talton. The baby has the same last name as him. It says right in the gofundme that he is the babys dad thus why should i care?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Maybe i am wrong but from what i can tell the sperm donor is the nigger who she is in the car with. Cardell Talton. The baby has the same last name as him. It says right in the gofundme that he is the babys dad thus why should i care?
    Actually, if you turn the pic right side up and enlarge it, it very well could be a high-yellah half-nig.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Cardell has been busy muh-dikkin and had another half-niglet. I can see why the white chicks found him irresistible.

https://www.facebook.com/cardell.talton

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Looks like Cardell has been busy muh-dikkin and had another half-niglet. I can see why the white chicks found him irresistible.

https://www.facebook.com/cardell.talton
    Wait a minute, isnt this the kid? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190907_152018.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	8843

Same as the one above Click image for larger version. 

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see it. But I could be wrong. In rare cases some high yellow niggers do look human.

I am still sticking with my original theory that the sow was jealous and was tied to the buck.

EDIT: The photos on that Facebook page are from 2016. Different niglet and possibly different nigger and burner. The burners look very similar. Maybe there is yet another possibility. This burner was fucking the sow's driller?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

That photo is dated 2016. I don't think this is the same nigger or at least not the same kid. Though from the niggers Facebook page the burners do look very similar.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That photo is dated 2016. I don't think this is the same nigger or at least not the same kid.
    Right. It's the same buck. How many Cardell Taltons can there be? We know what prolific breeders niggers are and Cardell seems to be much in demand for stud service by the mudsharks.
    He seems to have at least one detractor, which bothered Cardell not at all.

Name:	cardell.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	8844

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right. It's the same buck. How many Cardell Taltons can there be? We know what prolific breeders niggers are and Cardell seems to be much in demand for stud service by the mudsharks.
    He seems to have at least one detractor, which bothered Cardell not at all.

Name:	cardell.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	8844
    There is a 3rd photo in his photos from 2015. Either this burner is sleeping around or he has some weak nigger genes. They all look very light.

https://www.facebook.com/karli.pisan...7curMYKkEbjV-g

That profile leads back to the nigger and has the original photos in it. So that defiantly is him. There is a whole lot missing from this story.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    This has devolved into a Jerry Springer episode in short order. This nigger gets around. Seems like more than one burner and a few butt-nuggets dropped along the way. If you hold those pictures to your ear you can almost hear the chlamydia.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger gets around.
    Again, burners choosing the scrawniest, fugliest, brain dead, worthless POS nigger they can find. I'll never understand.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, burners choosing the scrawniest, fugliest, brain dead, worthless POS nigger they can find. I'll never understand.
    I hate mudsharks!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Here is some other FB shit from Tardell
    Cardell Talton
    June 19, 2016 ·
    Joshua A Snook Dustin Brainard what we ready shoot up philly Lol #insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast