Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrests way down in NY as the NYPD are too hindered in doing their job

Felony arrests are down about 11% and misdemeanor arrests are down about 17% since Officer Daniel Pantaleo's Aug. 19 firing, compared with the average daily totals for the rest of the year, Police Commissioner James O'Neill said Wednesday. At the same time, the NYPD has seen a 32% drop in moving violations, he said.
    Pat Lynch, the president of the Police Benevolent Association, said in the wake of the firing that officers would continue to uphold their oath to serve and protect the public, but not "by needlessly jeopardizing our careers or personal safety."

Lynch said it was time for each officer "to make their own choice" and that the union urged them to "proceed with the utmost caution in this new reality, in which they may be deemed 'reckless' just for doing their job."

A few weeks earlier, when an administrative judge recommended that Pantaleo be fired, Lynch urged officers to "take it a step slower" when responding to 911 calls and to wait for a supervisor instead of using physical force on an uncooperative suspect.
    https://news.yahoo.com/nypd-fewer-ar...214954328.html

It's not an intentional slowdown as in retaliation, it's an intentional "We can't do shit about that criminal on the street." Why will a cop risk his job, even his life, to arrest someone who'll get charges dismissed anyway because of "police brutality"?

Welcome to Oildriller de Blasio's NY, where cops pretty much have to wait for someone to get killed before they can arrest a nigger.

I wonder why this part didn't make national news. Strange, there was an apartment fire in my town recently, and I didn't hear a thing about residents starting to fight the police responders.

On Tuesday in the Bronx, people displaced from a burning apartment building starting fighting with officers in the street, including a woman who was arrested for allegedly tearing off an officer's body camera. That was after videos posted on social media in July showed people in various parts of the city pouring buckets of water on patrol officers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is just one of many reasons to bring back segregation!

Niggers are not sopossed to be around humans.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk