Like I said about that other one, only a nigger could screw up a job that makes it an instant millionaire. This nigger has a $30 million guarantee for however many years, and it still thought it could make threats to its big boss.

The Oakland Raiders plan to suspend wideout Antonio Brown after he "got into it" with general manager Mike Mayock, multiple outlets reported Thursday.
Multiple outlets reported Brown had to be held back from Mayock by teammates. NFL Network reported that Brown told Mayock he would hit him in the face, then punted a football and said, "Fine me for that."

Their exchange occurred Wednesday after Brown went on Instagram and posted a letter he received from Mayock detailing the $53,950 in fines he accrued while missing time in training camp.

Brown wasn't pleased with the letter, judging by his response. "When your own team want to hate but there's no stopping me now devil is a lie," he wrote in the caption. "Everyone got to pay this year so we clear."
Brown, 31, missed time during the preseason while dealing with blistering feet as a result of a frostbite mishap during cryogenic therapy as well as grievances involving his helmet.
https://sports.yahoo.com/raiders-sus...224112630.html