Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Asslifter airline mechanic sabotaged the flight navigation system

This needs to be prosecuted as 150 counts of attempted murder, but the fucker is already claiming al-dindu bin nuffins in intent, and I predict maybe a couple of years in jail.

So asslifters don't need to hijack airplanes, they can worm their way in as employees, then destroy from the ground. Didn't we learn anything from 9/11? American Airlines hired someone with as jihadist a name as you can get.

An American Airlines employee, allegedly angry over stalled union contract talks with the company, has been accused of disabling the navigation system on a flight slated to take off from Miami over the summer, investigators said Thursday.

Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani, a veteran mechanic with the airline, was arrested Thursday and charged with willfully damaging, destroying or disabling an aircraft, The Miami Herald reported, citing a court affidavit.

Pilots on Flight 2834 bound for Nassau were alerted to the problem by an aircraft warning system before they took off on July 17, preventing possible injury to the 150 people on board.

Crews took the plane to an American Airlines hangar at Miami International Airport for routine maintenance and eventually discovered the tampering during an inspection. A mechanic found a tube underneath the cockpit that had been obstructed with foam, according to the paper.
    https://www.foxnews.com/travel/ameri...-plane-takeoff
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    American Airlines planes were the ones hijacked on 911. Why the fuck would they, of all the airlines let any asslifter within a thousand yards of any of their aircraft?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cant believe that any airline would hire a dune coon.
    Bringing down passenger planes is in their DNA.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Asslifter airline mechanic sabotaged the flight navigation system

Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    It's time to find out if Ass Lifters bounce at 35,000 feet
    They defiantly do. It is more of a question of how many directions they bounce in and how high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    It's time to find out if Ass Lifters bounce at 35,000 feet
    Each wheel well in most airliners today would probably hold at least 1/2 dozen. If the wheels were lowered early in flight over land or water at a cruising speed of around 500 knots they would probably just splatter. Of course , if they were reinforced structurally with plenty of duct tape and loaded head first, they could probably impact and self bury much like a bunker-bu5ter b0mb (yes, I meant to spell it that way). Once the plane reaches 35K feet for an extended period, they would freeze solid and shatter like a dropped ice cube on a tile floor.

Either way, probably no bouncing up to the heavens to be with their 72 virgin sheep.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile somewhere 10 white male airline mechanics are on the unemployment line because they were passed up in the name of diversity so the airline could hire that terrorist instead.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.