Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Josiah rockfishes just in time to miss the first day of school

SPRING LAKE — The body of a Ewing teen who was presumed drowned in the rough surf of the Atlantic Ocean off the Brighton Avenue Beach was discovered by police about eight blocks away.

Josiah Jeremiah Robison, 15, and his sister got caught in the ocean current Sunday afternoon while swimming off Brighton Avenue Beach. While Josiah's sister was rescued by a passer-by, her brother never resurfaced.
    Wednesday would have been Robison's first day of his sophomore year at Ewing High School.
    https://nj1015.com/teens-body-found-...he-went-under/

Whoever uploaded the picture named it boy.jpg.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boy.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	316.0 KB 
ID:	8800
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    got caught in the ocean current Sunday afternoon while swimming off Brighton Avenue Beach.
    Apparently not well enough. Also, that's a mighty fine shack in the background.

Name:  rockfish.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  46.1 KB

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    "...was discovered by police about eight blocks away."

This rockfish sunk so fast it was found only 8 blocks away in "the rough surf of the Atlantic Ocean", after "he and his sister got caught in the ocean current".

That must be a new record for the Simian dive team!!!

And I'm still laughing at "boy.jpg"
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jo-si-ah was a rockfish
    It wasn't no friend of mine
    I never understood what that teenaper said
    As it chugged Mad Dog 40 wine
    Sing it

Joy to the world
    All the boys and girls now
    Saved at the school from that nig's TNB
    And joy to you and me
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.