Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Dorian triggers 'panic, pillaging, looting’ in Bahamas

The niggers are getting hangry... and they're starting to chimp.

Weepy YT woman in video nearly in tears as she describes the escalating CO.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...ing-in-bahamas
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have guns. They're looting. We need help.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have guns. They're looting. We need help.
    This is another reason we need guns. Not just for protection from tyranical liberal government posing as your friend. But from vicious animal niggers.

This is exactly what will happen if we had no legal guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rockfish usually sink to the bottom. Does anyone know how long it takes for a nigger carcass to bloat and float to the surface? I'm guessing water temp, and the contents of it's vile dead gut make a difference.

Someone should put a GoPro on timelapse and film some harbor down there that they think has lots of rockfish at the the bottom. I'd pay to see that!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "They're looting", "they're robbing" "They've got guns". Gee, I wonder who "THEY" are.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Someone should put a GoPro on timelapse and film some harbor down there that they think has lots of rockfish at the the bottom. I'd pay to see that!
    Call the film "20,000 Nigs Under The Sea"
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Call the film "20,000 Nigs Under The Sea"
    Imagine a shipping container full of black bazkaballs at the bottom of a harbor, then someone opens the door and lets them out!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait -- what...?

Niggers are randomly knuckling around like retarded apes on crack, spraying bullets in every direction, all while looting everything they can get their paws on?

Well, I never!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The storm went to a cat-4, they thought Bahamas finally made it to the 'final four'. Of course they're looting and chimping. Lol
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The inevitable hurricane chimpouts in the Bahamas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-Dorian.html

My sincere condolences for any humans involved.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apes are just being apes in extremis, "me first, fug u"
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As powerful as Dorian was, it's still like a low-flo toilet: one flush isn't enough, a second is needed to get rid of all the turds.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the AP: Only animals can live here!

ABACO, Bahamas (AP) — Carrying their meager possessions in duffel bags and shopping carts, hundreds of desperate storm victims gathered at the port in Grand Abaco on Friday in hopes of getting off the hurricane-devastated island, amid signs of rising frustration over the pace of the disaster-relief effort.

“It’s chaos here,” said Gee Rolle, a 44-year-old construction worker who waited with his wife for a boat that could take them to the capital, Nassau. “The government is trying their best, but at the same time, I don’t think they’re doing a good enough job to evacuate the people. It ain’t livable for nobody. Only animals can live here.”
    Then what exactly is the problem?

https://apnews.com/b5170a22a8a14bc584c8d6c1a64825cc
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bahama sow lohdy jebus heps us.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	229.3 KB 
ID:	8826

Name:	wally world smiley.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	8827

ATTENTION President Trump!!! Forget about the South China Sea!! Put ALL US Navy vessels off the coast of Florida and blockage any attempts of these niggers to enter the US!!!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    From the AP: Only animals can live here!

Then what exactly is the problem?
    You better believe it's going to turn into a HUGE shit-storm. Thousands of niggers crowding shipping ports and whatever is left of any usable airstrip. Last I heard the runway at Marsh Harbour International Airport was under six feet of water.

The niggers are swarming every boat or helicopter that gets near. This humanitarian effort is going to be a catastrophic fail.

Hep muh Jeebus, Hep.

Name:	_108607564_056238984-1.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	8828

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at this, one white guy in the middle of all this shit. If i were him i would be looking for a rope and a tree to just go ahead and hang myself!

Name:	1000.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	8829
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    ...a second [Dorian] is needed to get rid of all the turds.
    How long does it take a hurricane to reload?
    It would be nice to see one of those nigger islands 100% depopulated...I might actually visit after that.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No huge surprise on this one. Niggers never miss a chance to steal and cause havoc. I posted a story here a few weeks ago about three niggers who stole 75 guns from a gun shop during a brief storm power outage. Imagine what these animals will do with no law enforcement in sight for the foreseeable future.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "They're looting", "they're robbing" "They've got guns". Gee, I wonder who "THEY" are.
    She should be saying "These fucking niggers are looting, robbing, raping and shooting each other! I'm sorry I have been a brainwashed coddler that thought I could live on an island with a bunch of niggers and thought they would be civilized.
    I now see that niggers are not like other humans. PLEASE get me off this island!"

But no.....she uses "they" . So if she survives, in a few months she will excuse the TNB and say it is not their fault.

Well coddler, live by the nigger, die by the nigger.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    No huge surprise on this one. Niggers never miss a chance to steal and cause havoc. I posted a story here a few weeks ago about three niggers who stole 75 guns from a gun shop during a brief storm power outage. Imagine what these animals will do with no law enforcement in sight for the foreseeable future.
    Hopefully they'll exterminate each other to the very last one.