Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

83 year old granny discovers that Tinder niggers will screw anything

83-year-old grandma loves using Tinder to find younger men for casual sex

The 83-year-old isn’t looking for grandfather type matches. She wants younger men. ‘Younger men, they get off on getting a woman off – very different from when I was younger,’ Hattie explains. The New York-based mum-of-two and grandma is in tune with her body and sexuality.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PRI_83016557.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	8796
    ‘I screw, I sleep with, I make love with many men and not one of them has said, “I want you for my life”,’ she says. We stan a sex-positive grandma.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/04/83-ye...6/?ito=cbshare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    They call her a cougar because she's a beat-up, old, high mileage, deteriorating jaloppy that is 20 years past her prime and gives niggers a ride. Just a Murcury Cougar.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many weeks do we give her before she falls down the stairs or has a similar "accident," and the buck collects her life insurance policy?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    We call your type mudsharks....but hey whatever if when you catch AIDS or Syphillis, who cares, you didn't have much longer on this planet anyways, and I'm positive, there are no white guys beating down your door to get a piece, so you'll only spread it to more niggers.
    MIHINHT: Mudshark I Hope I Never Have to Touch
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing for her to get nigger aids is no good. She doesn't have enough time left to suffer the consequences of it. At 83 you can be healthy one day and go down hill quick the next, she might just drop dead next week from natural causes. Hopefully she will get a good taste of nigger love instead - Something that she will have to suffer for her few remaining years with. Maybe something like this:

Name:	womanbeaten.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	8809
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Maybe something like this:

Name:	womanbeaten.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	8809
    Damn!!! She looks like she cheated on Mike Tyson with Bobby Brown!!! Lol
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    How many weeks do we give her before she falls down the stairs or has a similar "accident," and the buck collects her life insurance policy?
    I was thinking more along those lines. Nigger bucks on Tinder thinking about a Social Security check, pension, estate or life insurance payout when this nasty old trick expires.

Or maybe the prehistoric burner is already nigger-rich from the payout on her late husband?

Someone should troll her and ask how her late husband killed himself.
    Actually I did that once, dating an older woman (close to my age) who turned out to be a post-menopausal nightmare. When I had enough of her bullshit and really wanted her to go away...I asked how her late husband offed himself. I didn't know if she even had a deceased husband but figured that would piss her off enough to go away. It worked.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sexuality is ok. Bestiality is not.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So.. Now we know that niggers will screw a prune. Can't say that I'm surprised by that.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.