Close

Likes Likes:  0
    DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Voo Doo Penis Spell

This is how you get a supernatural muh-dikk.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    As much as I was kind of amused and wanted to know what this ho was expecting from the dik-candle, I needed to turn it off. I cant listen to it smacking its blue gums one more time.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I was kind of amused and wanted to know what this ho was expecting from the dik-candle
    It's all actually cutting edge medicine. This buck was muh dikkin' two sows, then decided to jump the broomstick with one of them. The other sheboon be all pissed off, chimped out and put a curse on the buck so he couldn't get his AIDS stick up. The new bride sow chimped about the limp blacksnake, so the groom went to see the voodoo sow in the video. She stuck a dick candle or something that "represents the male genitalia" in a dish with a few twigs and some powder (but not Demon powder!) and un-cursed the buck, so now he's happily muh dikking his bride sow.

The End.

2019 - Brought to you directly from the Haitian Institute of Muh Dik. Just like us.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's all actually cutting edge medicine. This buck was muh dikkin' two sows, then decided to jump the broomstick with one of them. The other sheboon be all pissed off, chimped out and put a curse on the buck so he couldn't get his AIDS stick up. The new bride sow chimped about the limp blacksnake, so the groom went to see the voodoo sow in the video. She stuck a dick candle or something that "represents the male genitalia" in a dish with a few twigs and some powder (but not Demon powder!) and un-cursed the buck, so now he's happily muh dikking his bride sow.

The End.

2019 - Brought to you directly from the Haitian Institute of Muh Dik. Just like us.

Ain't nigger lubs grand?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Very touching.

I was thinking of how lucky this buck was. He had TWO pissed off, shrieking sheboons, so it's amazing he has anything left to muh dik WITH.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ^^^ Very touching.

I was thinking of how lucky this buck was. He had TWO pissed off, shrieking sheboons, so it's amazing he has anything left to muh dik WITH.
    Maybe that's not a candle....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe that's not a candle....
    "Muh dik, muh dik....MUH DIK!!!!"