Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Buck turned sow says "I have a rotting corpse inside of me" after silicone injections

Don't click the link unless you have a strong stomach for one really ugly nigger.

ATLANTA - “Here I am walking and breathing, not knowing that I have a rotting corpse inside of me.”
    For ten years, transgender woman Taliyah Cassadine got silicone injections once every other week. Despite crippling medical issues, she kept going back.
    Real doctors have been able to remove 90% of the silicone in her body, but it wasn’t pretty. The substance was clear when it went in, but was like black tar when it came out. Cassadine said doctors and nurses were gagging and had to leave the room during the removal procedures.
    If they were human doctors, they were gagging just because it's a nigger they had to work on.

http://www.12news.com/opinion/talker...ions/425107482
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "but was like black tar when it came out"... Well duh; the only things inside a nigger are shit, idiocy and evil. The black tar is the essence of nigger.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cassadine said doctors and nurses were gagging and had to leave the room during the removal procedures.
    But of course, it wasn't the nigger freak on the table causing any of that, right?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The substance was clear when it went in, but was like black tar when it came out.
    Niggers can even ruin silicon.