Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Now Ilhan Omar is committing treason: wants UN to take over U.S. immigration policy

Bring in the UN, so it could order us to open up our borders and bring in all the niggers of the world? Fuck that. This is a clear violation of the oath to defend the U.S. Constitution, like that matters to the nigger anyway. By swearing on the Koran, it was practicing taqiyya.

I once had a federal job that required me to take the oath, and I've signed non-disclosures, all of which I took very seriously. They're just words to niggers.

Ryan Saavedra posted the following regarding this video with Ilhan Omar, "Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) says the *United Nations* must be brought in to handle the immigration crisis on America's southern border

Omar, who was accused this week of having an affair with a married man, lectured the audience about the "moral high ground""
    https://trendingviews.co/video/ilhan...rica-8501.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thz7k1mo63601.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	8748
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The UN can help resettle all of our deportees back into their home shitholes. Other than that, to hell with the UN.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's like a security clearance, from what I can tell it only means shit if they want to prosecute you.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She can talk all she wants, when will it happen that our citizens will allow the UN to tell us what to do?
    Useless nigger bitch, vote her out! Tired of hearing shitlam crap.
    Coalburning is bestiality.