Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

African niggers upset they're stuck in Mexico

Isn't that too bad. No gibs for you!

And yet this still isn't cutting illegal immigration like it should, only by 40%, because it's easy to bribe the border guards if someone has any money left.

Hundreds of African migrants are finding themselves trapped in Mexico’s southern border region after new immigration rules no longer allow them safe passage to the U.S. The rule changes now say they must naturalize in Mexico or exit through its southern border.

A Cameroonian migrant, Esteban Azu, 37, said he paid human smugglers $8,000 to get him into the U.S. He said his journey took him from his home country to Turkey, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, and finally to Mexico, Animal Politico reported.

“I arrived in Tapachula a month ago. I left Cameroon and went directly to Ecuador. From there to Colombia. I climbed mountains, walked through the jungle, to find this shit,” Azu expressed. “This shit! They don’t feed me. They don’t give me anything. I am very angry with the government of Mexico. This is not normal. This is bullshit. We need a solution. We just want to get out of here.”

The man who claims to be a plumber by trade, now finds himself trapped in the southern Mexican state of Chiapas.
    https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...mexico-to-u-s/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GettyImages-1148932035-640x480.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	8747
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ship the monkeys back to Africa. And "Esteban". Nope. No Cameroon coon has a name like "Estaban". I'll bet it's real name is "Ooga booga" or "Muhdik".
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “This shit! They don’t feed me. They don’t give me anything.
    Goddam niggers! Never would I go to any country and demand they feed me and give me free shit. I'm sure the Mexicans are willing to support these invading savage spooks.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone, either an individual or group, is paying to ship these African niggers to the Americas. There's no way that many African niggers have the kind of scratch required to ship their ugly black asses across the Atlantic!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Someone, either an individual or group, is paying to ship these African niggers to the Americas. There's no way that many African niggers have the kind of scratch required to ship their ugly black asses across the Atlantic!
    Soros gets a bulk discount.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, it's Soros to culturally diversify America. Even Hungary (Where he's from originally) doesn't like him.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not much of a conspiracy guy, but if I had to pick one of the usual suspects, Soros would be my first choice.

There's just no way thousands of useless illiterate sub-Human African niggers are making it to Messico without some help.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    $8000 in Cameroonian voodoo dirt cookie money (the central african CFA) is 4,775,178.86 XAF. As a comparison, a 'doctor' in Cameroon makes on average a yearly salary of XAF 25,025,000, or US $46,090.00. So either this guy is a doctor, a nigerian prince, or it's getting help. No way this many niggers are coming up with $8k scratch on their own. Plus, how is this guy a plumber in a land of mud huts?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Isn't that too bad. No gibs for you!

And yet this still isn't cutting illegal immigration like it should, only by 40%, because it's easy to bribe the border guards if someone has any money left.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...mexico-to-u-s/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GettyImages-1148932035-640x480.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	8747
    He's the new Memin Pinquin!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Plus, how is this guy a plumber in a land of mud huts?
    He is the guy that empties the shit buckets into the local drinking water supply. Nigger plumbing 101

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    He is the guy that empties the shit buckets into the local drinking water supply. Nigger plumbing 101
    Like they do in hayshee!! That's why those haiticoons had a cholera epidemic!!