Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Buck breaks in, old sow bites it

When we say sows are more dangerous than bucks, we are not kidding. If this aged she-nig could make a buck give up, what is it capable of against a human?

Alice Coleman said she did a lot of both when an intruder forced his way into her home Monday morning.

“He was telling me, ‘No, mama. Everything gon’ be all right,'” Coleman said. “‘Everything’s not going to be all right. I’m not your mama. I don’t know who you are. Get out of my house.'”

Police said Fitzroy Morton tried to break into the 61-year-old’s Fort Lauderdale apartment. And if that's the case, he clearly targeted the wrong person.

“I was able to bite him. And I didn’t even have my teeth in my mouth like now,” Coleman explained. “My brother say, ‘How did you bite him?’ I said, ‘With the little teeth I got, I bit him.’”
    “I’ll be more careful from now on when I open my door,” she said. “I’ll open my door with my Taser because I have one.”
    https://www.wave3.com/2019/08/07/flo...-out-my-house/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t_bf27eb39ddf74e9895e5ca4af5f43223_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	8745
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, nigger bucks call crusty old sows "Mama" before they muh-dik them. Too bad bluegums are immune to their own venom. Hopefully it gets AIDS or a flesh eating infection.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    So, nigger bucks call crusty old sows "Mama" before they muh-dik them. Too bad bluegums are immune to their own venom. Hopefully it gets AIDS or a flesh eating infection.
    It probably already had AIDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMMFLWAO @ "Fitzroy"! What a great name for a nigger! I could just see an old house nigger on a plantation in a uniform during the slave days bringing mint juleps on a silver tray to its massa.

Massa: "Boy, bring me a spoon and make it snappy!"

Nigger Fitzroy: "Yes, massa! Ah beez movin' mah feetz jus' as fass as day can goes!"