Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

What would back to school be without niggers starting a huge battle royale?

I can't remember a single school year starting with any big fights like this. Actually I can't remember any big fights anytime I was growing up, maybe 4 or 5 at one time, but 100? FFS.

What's laughable is that instead of going in with fire hoses and tear gas, one cop thought he could order the niggers to stop.

On Thursday, a massive brawl involving at least 100 individuals near Stagg High School in Stockton, California, prompted police and paramedics to rush to the scene to try to get the situation under control and provide help to those who had been injured. The incident, which was caught on video, resulted in at least one arrest.

In a "wild scene" reported by CBS Sacramento, just after school Thursday afternoon, dozens of students became embroiled in a sprawling brawl that "spilled off-campus" and ultimately involved at minimum 100 individuals.

The brutal free-for-all, which included both males and females duking it out, came just hours before the school's "Back To School Night" for parents, CBS notes. Some of the fights take place right next to moving vehicles, with students dangerously falling onto the street.
    "At one point video shows a single Stockton Unified School District police SUV attempt to break up the fights," CBS reports. "An officer inside using a loudspeaker commanded people out of the street, but the crowd did not disperse."
    "Now it's on Facebook, and you're momma see you out here fighting, what's she going to think?" she stressed.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/51236...-james-barrett

These niggers were shit out by battle sows that did the same thing themselves, so why would the mammies care?

The school is supposedly just 16% nigger, but (easy math) it's not even half of them needed to start this huge fight, I'm sure lots of the 54% counted as "Hispanic" have more than a few drops in them.

https://www.schooldigger.com/go/CA/s...32/school.aspx
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers LOVE school.

It's where they go to steal, get gibs, start fights, do rapes and your basic general muh-dikkery.

It's why there was segregation in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv