Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We're so shocked: Google's Chief Legal Officer is a serial muh dikker

You can give a nigger all the apefirmative action promotions to a top spot, and millions of dollars a year, but that still doesn't dilute the niggerness. What's the difference between this nigger and a ghetto pimp bragging about a new ho? A fancy job title versus being "self-employed."

Alphabet Chief Legal Officer David Drummond is at the center of a media firestorm, following a new Medium post authored by a former Google employee who was engaged in a years-long relationship with Drummond more than 10 years ago.

Though the extramarital affair was originally reported on last fall by The New York Times in the broader context of Google’s permissive workplace culture, the former employee, Jennifer Blakely, says in a new and far more detailed account of their relationship that Drummond was a serial philanderer, leaving his wife for Blakely, then leaving Blakely and the son that he fathered with her for another now-former Google employee.

She adds that Drummond also had “an affair with his ‘personal assistant’ who he moved into one of his new homes.”
    https://techcrunch.com/2019/08/28/go...sonal-conduct/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, he was being a basic nigger.

I wonder if Blakely is a burner or a sow?

Not that it matters...but if she's a burner, she should've fucking known better.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe Google employees should read some of the prolific information about niggers and what niggers do, instead of trying to suppress it.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Affirmative Action nigger hire in a well paid, do nothing job, more likely than not. It's a problem for tech companies to hire niggers because they sure as hell can't program or innovate tech. So they have to create non-jobs or else they would have no nigger employees at all and then all the niggers scream raycissss!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jennifer Blakely:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jenniferthe-company39s.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	8763

David and I began an affair shortly after that night and we were together for years. The first time we got pregnant was in 2005. I was travelling in Europe when I miscarried, about 3 months into my pregnancy. I phoned David who was in Hawaii closing on a house we’d found together to give him the sad news. We were pregnant again a year later. David assured me of his imminent divorce and our son was born in May 2007.
    Being a mudshark isn't bad enough, but she has to muh dik the nigger (of course. Who wouldn't?) with no birth control.

https://medium.com/@jennifer.blakely...r-b0af688ec3ab