Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Ground contaminated with dead niggers

Niggers causing problems even after they've been dead 100 years. And just another thing for living niggers to complain about, even though nobody knows any of the dead niggers and haven't cared about them for a century.

Apparently there's a whole cemetery full of niggers underneath an apartment complex in Tampa and residents are being forced to move out. (They wouldn't need to force me to move. Who wants to live in a place full of dead niggers? .... or live ones for that matter?) The dead nigger dump also extends onto property owned by a restaurateur who had planned to build a culinary school on the property. He won't be able to build on the site unless he moves the dead niggers to another storage facility for dead niggers.

I don't know what the moral of this story is other than; if you buy property, make sure it's not an old abandoned dead nigger dump or dead nigger storage facility. And that niggers can cause problems even after flying away on their bat wings.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/tampa/...tment-complex/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rtment-complex

The obvious solution would be to treat the area as a haz-mat site. Dig out the contaminated soil and purify it with intense fire to burn off all the contamination and put the land back to good use.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dig up the niggers and take them where they belong. The city dump.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ugly ghosts of niggers will still be spooky. I'd keep away. Need a bishop to fully exorcise the site.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Spooks

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The ugly ghosts of niggers will still be spooky. I'd keep away. Need a bishop to fully exorcise the site.
    Spooks get more spooky after getting bat wings. 🤣

I think it will take the power and strength of something more than a Bishop to exorcise the site. Maybe an Archbishop or a Cardinal. They better get on it before some nigger voodoo witch doctor shows up and starts raising nigger zombies from their graves. Who knows what manner of social diseases led to the demise of these niggers. We don't need them walking around as zombies and adding to the filth already being spread by living niggers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are they certain it's niggers and not just shit in a septic tank? It's really hard to tell the difference.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Are they certain it's niggers and not just shit in a septic tank? It's really hard to tell the difference.
    There's always the old joke, after a while shit will turn white and stop stinking.

I have to agree with the suggestion about exorcism. Niggers love all that voodoo/zombie stuff, and you don't want the Earth-bound spirit of a nigger coming from the ground, "Ahhhhhs dindu nuffins! I wuz good boi in life, homie Scrooge, buddem YTs put me in chains!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    For Yvette Lewis, president of the Hillsborough County NAACP, seeing the tears at the meeting diminished her satisfaction at finally knowing whether bodies remain on the site.

“This is due to white people hating black people,” Lewis said.
    No, nigger, you're obsolete farm equipment, and we've treated you as such.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spooks get more spooky after getting bat wings. 🤣

I think it will take the power and strength of something more than a Bishop to exorcise the site. Maybe an Archbishop or a Cardinal. They better get on it before some nigger voodoo witch doctor shows up and starts raising nigger zombies from their graves. Who knows what manner of social diseases led to the demise of these niggers. We don't need them walking around as zombies and adding to the filth already being spread by living niggers.
    I doubt if you could tell the difference from a walking dead nigger and a living one. I would say a live one stinks as bad as a dead one.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical of niggers to suddenly nig and chimp about it, though. Niggers didn't care enough back then about their dead niggers, but whitey is supposed to care now?