I was reading Mr. Sandman's post...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ll=1#post90677

... and thinking about how much easier it would be to have a like-minded spouse when it comes to knowing the truth about niggers. Then I reminded myself of how far Mrs. Peenud Hayed has come since we first met 20 years ago. She will now admit that there is a clear correlation between niggers, stupidity, crime, and violence, but then will proceed to make excuses for it. But that's a long way from where she was before an incident in 2016 at the King County Fair.

In the summer of '16 my wife let our 11 y/o girls get Nordic braids. I was not thrilled about it, but that was when we were still in the clutches of separate identity derangement syndrome, and they did get slightly different hairdos. The girls have my skin-type and get that golden tan in the summer that my people do. Combined with their long blonde hair, and way too much skin showing, when we left the house that afternoon for the fair, I thought they looked like nigger bait!

My wife was quite pregnant with son #2 at that time and needed to take frequent rests. We would perch her on her little folding chair, then the girls, their 5 y/o brother, and yours truly would explore the surrounding area. Because of his age and habit of running around like a wild animal, most of my attention was spent on him while the girls meandered around the various displays and booths within my field of vision. At about dusk, the boy band the twins wanted to see was about to begin their show.

We had parked the wife at a food court. When we got back to her, she asked me if I had seen the "guys" who were following us around. Huh...? She nods her head in the direction of these "guys", and shocker! -- they were niggers!

Two 20-something nigger bucks had evidently been stalking us from the time we sat Mrs. Peenud Hayed in her chair. They were about 50 feet away from us at that point. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched them stare at the girls, making comments back and forth, smacking their ugly purple lips, and most disgusting of all -- periodically grabbing their filthy groins. The wife said they had literally followed us around the entire cluster of exhibits.

I took a couple steps toward them, and they quickly darted around a corner. We left the area and headed for the event stage so the girls could crush on a truly awful boy band (can't remember which one -- not that famous...). That was about 45 minutes I'll never get back, but it made the girls happy. After that, we wandered around for another 30 minutes or so when the wife wanted to go home. As we were leaving the fairgrounds, there they were again! The same two niggers were following us staring at the girls and smacking their lips.

That was it for me! I saw a uniformed King County deputy walking towards us. I waved him down, pointed at the niggers, and told him they'd been following us around for 2 hours. The niggers saw me talking to the deputy while pointing them out, and I have never seen niggers disappear faster in my life. POOF! Right into the crowd. I wish I could bottle it and sell it! Nig-b-Gone nigger repellent...

After that, I didn't get "the face" from the wife anymore when making comments about niggers. She's probably never going to join this site , but progress is progress.