Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Thousands listed as missing in Bahamas

More than 6,660 people were listed on the website Dorian People Search Bahamas as of Friday morning, as thousands were seeking information about their missing loved ones following the hurricane, site founder Vanessa Pritchard-Ansell, told NBC News.
    The final tally will be enormous.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...-wake-n1050791

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone seen Richard Gere?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Has anyone seen Richard Gere?
    Oh no you di-int!

* Seriously, that's the funniest comment i've read in weeks.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ I had a vision.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bahamas1567795229968 copy.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	483.6 KB 
ID:	8839

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Bahamian gubmint is NEVER going to release the real numbers of the thousands of dead niggers bat-winged by Dorian. Part of the problem is that many of these niggers were swept out to sea and their disgusting carcasses have already been, well, disposed of.

Also, there are massive piles of rubble from the tens of thousands of shit-shacks flattened in the storm. Many of the dead won't be found until the rubble is cleared.

I remember after the 2010 Haiti earfquake, the local nigger politicians claimed the death toll was 100,000 for months after knowing it was well over three times that much.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Until this hurricane, I never realized how overrun with niggers the Bahamas were. Of course I knew about Haiti, but the Bahamas were always portrayed as some kind of paradise. Well, I guess it could be without all the niggers. Looking at the news reports, it seems that very little of value was lost.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Until this hurricane, I never realized how overrun with niggers the Bahamas were. Of course I knew about Haiti, but the Bahamas were always portrayed as some kind of paradise. Well, I guess it could be without all the niggers. Looking at the news reports, it seems that very little of value was lost.
    Like most Caribbean islands, the Bahamas are over 90% nigger. St. Martin and Aruba might be he only exceptions that I've seen, and both are still majority nigger.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Like most Caribbean islands, the Bahamas are over 90% nigger. St. Martin and Aruba might be he only exceptions that I've seen, and both are still majority nigger.
    I wouldn't call a nigger majority an exception. That's an ungodly infestation.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I wouldn't call a nigger majority an exception. That's an ungodly infestation.
    As far as I'm concerned, even ONE nigger is an "ungodly infestation".

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    The Bahamian gubmint is NEVER going to release the real numbers of the thousands of dead niggers bat-winged by Dorian. Part of the problem is that many of these niggers were swept out to sea and their disgusting carcasses have already been, well, disposed of.

Also, there are massive piles of rubble from the tens of thousands of shit-shacks flattened in the storm. Many of the dead won't be found until the rubble is cleared.

I remember after the 2010 Haiti earfquake, the local nigger politicians claimed the death toll was 100,000 for months after knowing it was well over three times that much.
    The more niggers are supposedly still alive, the more money needed for mouths to feed and houses to rebuild.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The more niggers are supposedly still alive, the more money needed for mouths to feed and houses to rebuild.
    That's going to be up to the Bahamian government and though I don't know, my guess us that its niggered-up as bad as the Haitian gov.
    It'll be and hep-a-nig scams for years just like Haiti. Hundreds of thousands, millions, dumped into bottomless pits disguised as relief programs. The only real rebuilding done will be done by resorts and cruise lines looking reopen the tourist trade. The rest will remain a nigger-infested dump for decades. Again, just look at before and after pics of the Haitian earthquake millions. Still a dump.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Clinton Foundation is on it's way. They'll "help" those coons just like they "helped" the ones in Haiti.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ Speaking of Haitians, things are heating up in the Bahamas. Not only have they run out of dead nigger storage (they won't speculate how many nogs are dead) but there might yet more nigger violence. Haitians are not popular in the Bahamas:

In one note, a woman with a Bahamian accent, responding to unfounded rumors that Haitians in Abaco were looting after Dorian, called for Haitians to be rounded up and shot in the head. Another viral note, this one by a Haitian man, accused the pastor of an influential Nassau-based mega church of preaching that Haitians are to blame for Dorian because of their belief and practice of Vodou.
    Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...#storylink=cpy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123