Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nan3000 View Post
    As I was sitting at home yesterday getting tickled by hurricane Dorian, I came across the attached Facebook meme.

These coddlers are just blind!

Do they not know what 3000 niggers will do to a cruise ship?!?!?

It would be a total loss! Cheaper to build a new ship then repair the nigger infested one. And that assumes the company could get the niggers to leave.

Only good that would come from it is after the crew abandoned ship, the niggers would sink it. 3000 instant rockfish.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Sounds like a good idea but can we use ships like this, and on a return trip to the motherland?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iuAF22PJXD.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	8785
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Sounds like a good idea but can we use ships like this, and on a return trip to the motherland?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iuAF22PJXD.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	8785
    And this one......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e94248_00aab17b3aa8ade0be2f323a2f426b5c.jpg_srz_581_414_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	134.0 KB 
ID:	8789

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rockfish count is slowly rising. Officially at 20.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/04/us/hu...wxc/index.html

"We expect that this number will increase," Prime Minister Hubert Minnis said at a Wednesday night news conference

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  amistadjpg_srz.jpeg
Views: 83
Size:  17.6 KB

Some farmer bought 100 generators at a cost of 50K to send to the Bahamas. HIs good buddy is nigger Errol who lives in the Bahamas. You can see Errol in the small pic looking as though he's planning to muh dik a poor fish.

A man walked into a Costco in Florida and left with 100 generators, all of which are heading to The Bahamas.
    His receipt read $49,285.70 and most of that came from paying $450 a pop for 100 generators. Peas, beans, coffee, salt, pepper and other essentials made up the rest of his mega purchase from a Costco in Jacksonville, Florida, on Wednesday.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/04/us/ma...rnd/index.html

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nan3000 View Post
    As I was sitting at home yesterday getting tickled by hurricane Dorian, I came across the attached Facebook meme.

These coddlers are just blind!

Do they not know what 3000 niggers will do to a cruise ship?!?!?

It would be a total loss! Cheaper to build a new ship then repair the nigger infested one. And that assumes the company could get the niggers to leave.

Only good that would come from it is after the crew abandoned ship, the niggers would sink it. 3000 instant rockfish.

I say do it. Get 30000 niggers on each boat, and then make a beeline for Africa.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The question remains....the Bahamas are a 700+ island archipelago with an estimated, collective population of 400,000 niggers give or take.

They get beat like a rented mule by a hurricane that is tied with the Great 1935 Labor Day Hurricane in the Florida Keys as the strongest landfalling Atlantic hurricane on record.

Nagasaki was left in better shape on Aug 10, 1945

Only 20 Name:  rockfish.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  46.1 KB

Why is this being underreported/covered-up ? I want ansuhs goddamnit!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    The question remains....the Bahamas are a 700+ island archipelago with an estimated, collective population of 400,000 niggers give or take.

They get beat like a rented mule by a hurricane that is tied with the Great 1935 Labor Day Hurricane in the Florida Keys as the strongest landfalling Atlantic hurricane on record.

Nagasaki was left in better shape on Aug 10, 1945

Only 20 Name:  rockfish.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  46.1 KB

Why is this being underreported/covered-up ? I want ansuhs goddamnit!!!
    I'm not on the under reported or covered up bandwagon yet. I think information and communication are currently an issue as the infrastructure provided by humans has been destroyed. Also, many rockfish have yet to surface.
    The receding flood waters will help.

Also I would not be surprised if some niggers wash up on the Florida coast.
    That will take months.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send them to Mexico. Aren't they closer in latitude, with simillar climate, and love letting in"refugee's"? They owe us a couple million in exchange anyway. If Mexico turns them away, that's just plain ol' raysus!
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Some farmer bought 100 generators at a cost of 50K to send to the Bahamas. HIs good buddy is nigger Errol who lives in the Bahamas. You can see Errol in the small pic looking as though he's planning to muh dik a poor fish.
    Maybe he's not so philanthropic and will try selling them there for double the money (power to him if he can make money off niggers and their gummint). I have a feeling, though, he might just be a false philanthropist and gave Costco a check so rubber, it might as well come from the Bank of Goodyear.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Send them to Mexico. Aren't they closer in latitude, with simillar climate, and love letting in"refugee's"? They owe us a couple million in exchange anyway. If Mexico turns them away, that's just plain ol' raysus!
    Mexico wouldn't want any more "immigrants," unless they'll be sent over the border to become our problem. That would suit the Mexican government just fine, considering Bahamanians would be 100% niggers, instead of the usual Mexicans and Central Americans (though a lot of those are one-droppers and more) that are enough of a drain on American taxpayers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe he's not so philanthropic and will try selling them there for double the money
    Whatever he's doing (it's hard to imagine a farmer with 50K to spare) or maybe some deal with "Errol" I immediately wondered where all the gasoline to power those generators is coming from? No gas pumps working in the Bahamas.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Whatever he's doing (it's hard to imagine a farmer with 50K to spare) or maybe some deal with "Errol" I immediately wondered where all the gasoline to power those generators is coming from? No gas pumps working in the Bahamas.
    Well there ya go Diva! Some wonderful human comes up with a lovely, humanitarian idea and you just shit all over it.

Actually, you couldn't be more right. I bet there isnt enough gas left on the whole damn island chain to start a weed-eater.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When they get those generators going hopefully the niggers will run them inside of small enclosed buildings.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    hopefully the niggers will run them inside of small enclosed buildings.
    You just know they would! This is a species that gets blown to hell stealing leaking gas from a tanker and smoking ciggies while they do it.

Well there ya go Diva! Some wonderful human comes up with a lovely, humanitarian idea and you just shit all over it.
    I know. I'm just so mean and suspicious of Good Samaritans.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cocaine is winding up on Florida shores. Imagine niggers flocking there once they hear about it, and fighting each other.

https://news.yahoo.com/beachgoer-fin...032806590.html

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I predict that TNB will kill far more niggers than the hurricane in the end.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The following related story is just more proof niggers are not like us!

No human would watch and do nothing as their child was swept away. A human parent would die trying to save their child.

Niggers dont care about their offspring!

https://www.wftv.com/news/trending-n...-son/983370566

A man who was injured when Hurricane Dorian slammed into the Bahamas said he watched helplessly as his son was carried away from the roof of a home by a storm surge from the Category 5 storm.
    Before I could sit on the roof to hold him, the gust from the hurricane dragged him across the roof back into the surge on the next side,” Farrington told the*Guardian. "I still could remember him reaching for me and calling me, ‘Daddy.’”

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The count now at 30, expected to be "staggering"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-49602445

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I predict that TNB will kill far more niggers than the hurricane in the end.
    You are correct! They are chimping now, once the coddlers start bringing in supplies, it will be like Nig Mart on black Friday except with lots of murdering.

I recall some crazy shit happening in Haiti when the coddlers went there after a hurricane. Some coddlers were injured or killed trying to distribute the aid.
    After that, the aid was dropped from helicopters.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recall some crazy shit happening in Haiti when the coddlers went there after a hurricane.
    Plus the bucks beat the sows and niglets out of the way and took everything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast