Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

There will be rockfish in the Bahamas

Hurricane Dorian nearly a cat 5 and heading straight for the Bahamas. Anyone want to guess how many niggers will rockfish tomorrow? Hoping for many
    Last edited by animal mother; 08-31-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If even one ends up on the roof of their section 8 house it will be a good day. I hope they blame Trump. Really I do. I hope he sends them paper towels as well.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Billions and billions.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	8735

Well, we can always hope, can't we?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    And after that, stand by for the niggers to loot the Carolinas down to the bone.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Hurricane Dorian nearly a cat 5 and heading straight for the Bahamas. Anyone want to guess how many niggers will rockfish tomorrow? Hoping for many
    I live in Central Florida. I hope that it goes to the boonhamas and hayshee afterwards. By the way, I'm still trying to find out what this Summer's rockfish count was.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rockfish count is up to 5 and growing. After 48 straight hours of pounding and 15-20 ft storm surge many more expected

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Rockfish count is up to 5 and growing. After 48 straight hours of pounding and 15-20 ft storm surge many more expected
    I'm finding it really hard to believe that there are only 5 rockfish after a historically powerful hurricane. The National Weather Service said Sunday that Dorian would permanently change the geography of the Bahamas.

Just in Freeport alone there is a population of 50,000+ who are reported as 90% black. A Cat 4-5 hurricane parked over that for an entire day and only 5 ??????

Shit even in Puerto Negro, 2 years after a lesser hurricane, those mongrels still have blue FEMA tarps for roofs. They haven't bothered to repair fuck-all.

PUERTO RICO RESIDENTS BRACING FOR HURRICANE DORIAN STILL HAVE BLUE TARPS ON HOMES FROM HURRICANE MARIA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (3).jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	8766

"There's still about 30,000 homes that have blue tarps as roofs, and that's nearly two years after Maria," explained Coto. "And officials noted that about 9,000 to 13,000 of those are located in the region where the storm is expected to impact."
    https://www.newsweek.com/puerto-rico...-maria-1456622

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Shit even in Puerto Negro, 2 years after a lesser hurricane, those mongrels still have blue FEMA tarps for roofs. They haven't bothered to repair fuck-all.
    And tarps are still thousands of years ahead of the mud huts they'd build on their own. Once again, only YT's juju makes the world a little more livable for niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting on the total numbers from the holiday weekend...
    I'm willing to bet Chimpcago has a higher death toll than Dorian. Thus proving, that niggers are a natural disaster that dwarfs even the strongest storms on earth.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fuck wads down here in Florida are taking up collections for the Bahamas i may donate some of my stool as I’m sure they are running low on jenkem.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    5 dead my ass, look at this...

Abaco Islands, Bahamas is totally demolished. 5 left alive maybe, only 5 dead...no way.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks SC!! I feel better now!

"New Hayshee"

Where's the REALLY BIG smiley?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well don’t get too excited by the devastation. Anyone want to take a wild guess where the displaced niggers will wind up?. The liberal do gooders are lining up to import them to a niggerhood near us. I see no good from this unless ALL OF THEM rockfish.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well don’t get too excited by the devastation. Anyone want to take a wild guess where the displaced niggers will wind up?. The liberal do gooders are lining up to import them to a niggerhood near us. I see no good from this unless ALL OF THEM rockfish.
    I was thinking the same thing. How long until the filthy niggers infecting Congress start wailing about how it's racist to not help the niggers out. Forget that it's a British colony. And of course, it'll be fault.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I've mentioned this a time or two before, but my in-laws own a vacation home on Provo in the Turks, just to the north of the Bahamas. We've visited at least a dozen times over the years. I have never seen blacker niggers! Not even in Kenya...

To be fair, these are the tamest niggers I've ever seen -- also the most inbred, but that's another subject for another day.

Most of the locals can't swim. I know that to some, that might be a borderline incredulous statement, but it's completely true. Unless they have to learn to swim to get a job, they don't bother.

The property has a "caretaker". One of its duties is to service the swimming pool -- keep it clean, add chemicals, clean the filters, etc... One time I asked it if it used the pool when no one was at the house. He told me that not only had he never learned to swim, he was afraid of the chemicals in the water.

15 +/- years ago, I told him that I was a lifeguard in high school, and offered to teach him to swim. He was probably in his mid-40's at the time. The wife and her mother were in town getting groceries, Jacques was out on his boat fishing with his buddies, and I was alone at the house. Henry showed up in a ridiculously ill-fitting swimming suit, stepped into the pool onto the first step, giggled like a little girl, stepped back out and told me that he didn't want to do it.

I think that was the graduate class in my education on the subject of niggers. I knew they were violent, dumb, lazy, and useless. I knew about Muh Dik!. I had been up close and personal with the Rodney King nigger riots as a kid. And I think I was born with a certain innate knowledge of their abject evil.

But up until that point, I was not clear on the the static nigger aversion to water (and the rockfish FAIL! that condition invariably leads to...).

Bottom line -- the bat wing count is going to be huge in the wake of Dorian, and under-reported.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We might never know the official death count. All of those niggers probably got washed out to sea, thus their bodies will never be found. And you know how it is in those places, they probably do not keep a accurate census records so they have no clue how many niggers they had to begin with. Its a bit like flushing a giant toilet bowl full of shit. Now its empty.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I was sitting at home yesterday getting tickled by hurricane Dorian, I came across the attached Facebook meme.

These coddlers are just blind!

Do they not know what 3000 niggers will do to a cruise ship?!?!?

It would be a total loss! Cheaper to build a new ship then repair the nigger infested one. And that assumes the company could get the niggers to leave.

Only good that would come from it is after the crew abandoned ship, the niggers would sink it. 3000 instant rockfish.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nan3000 View Post
    As I was sitting at home yesterday getting tickled by hurricane Dorian, I came across the attached Facebook meme.

These coddlers are just blind!

Do they not know what 3000 niggers will do to a cruise ship?!?!?

It would be a total loss! Cheaper to build a new ship then repair the nigger infested one. And that assumes the company could get the niggers to leave.

Only good that would come from it is after the crew abandoned ship, the niggers would sink it. 3000 instant rockfish.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I'm all for that, with one caveat. The niggers have to swim out to the boat.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    You called it brother!

This nigger....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shevrin-jones-750x.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	8782
    Shevrin Jones, some congress ape from Florida wants president Trump to waive visa requirements for all Bahamians. Especially since that's where the rest of it's fambly are.

Wednesday, Florida state Rep. Shevrin Jones called on the Trump administration and U.S. Sens. Marco Rubio and Rick Scott to work to temporarily waive visa requirements for Bahamians looking for refuge. Jones, a Democrat from Broward County, has family and friends on the islands and says the issue is personal for him.

"The islands are essentially unlivable," Jones says of Abaco and Grand Bahama. "I know officials are attempting to transport residents to Nassau, but Nassau doesn't have the capacity that we have here in the U.S. to help host Bahamians affected by the hurricane. It's my hope that the Trump administration and others in Washington, D.C., will take notice and act."
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/f...mians-11258961

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    temporarily waive visa requirements
    What's the guarantee the niggers would go back? And who will dare point out that "the islands are essentially unlivable" because of the niggers?

Mrs. Sandman said tonight during the news, "That's why you don't live near the beach in hurricane areas."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast